Get Big! pics (comments) please

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cbt-asia

Re: Get Big! pics (comments) please

Post by cbt-asia »

getbigstj wrote:Preciate the comments.yea how do you all feel about the seal worth it or no?
A seal definitely make a lot of difference. I made my own seal as below and the suction was better and the rim around the body was more comfortable than without.
cbt-asia wrote:
Metal_Micky wrote:Silicone seal made from bathroom sealant, only a small amount reaches over the top of the glass for comfort. Trick is don't put on to much at once and start with a spotless jar. Have clean tissue for wiping excess off fingers as you smooth. Use a bowl of water to keep finger wet, and at the end to make a flat surface to top by putting jar into bowl.
Thanks Metal_Micky. I found a thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44148&p=265679#p265530 yesterday with similar instruction and just tried it out with great results.
bromartin

Post by bromartin »

but perfect shape and symmetry. Great results bro
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

thanks for the advice,pumpers grabbed a smaller jar opening and have been practicing been getting bigger now.going to open a new pumping estim forum soon
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

thanks for the advice took to long to listen lol
Attachments
159.JPG
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

yeah, the $30 silicone seal is well worth the investment. Took 2 years for me till I "splurged" on a ASTJ and ever since wished id done it sooner!
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

looking very good there with that new seal
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

wheninrome wrote:yeah, the $30 silicone seal is well worth the investment. Took 2 years for me till I "splurged" on a ASTJ and ever since wished id done it sooner!
that's a splurge alright. I would like a tube specifically made for pumping but cant justify paying 200+ for a BM etc. I mean I just payed 40 for a seal lol.
marcotoo wrote:looking very good there with that new seal
thankyou sir
peeby

Post by peeby »

I don't think you mentioned liquid intake. To me, that's probably the foundation of the bloating look you're talking about. Some people drink warm water. I like carbonated drinks like club soda. As far as buying a seal goes, I have seen some good pics where guys have used seals, but I've had great results without a seal.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

peeby wrote:I don't think you mentioned liquid intake. To me, that's probably the foundation of the bloating look you're talking about. Some people drink warm water. I like carbonated drinks like club soda. As far as buying a seal goes, I have seen some good pics where guys have used seals, but I've had great results without a seal.
no clue, I been drinking a gallon of H20 before pumps with this seal but I still don't see the hydrating such a big deal its just like luck of the draw depending how big you get for a certain pump session. but maybe ill try soda never done that one yet. did tanukis method with drinking warm water and some shots of alcohol every now and then but for me the best thing yet has been the seal. I don't like the digging feeling its really a pain in the ass after 3 hour sessions without a seal.
question tho I do drink coffee almost every morning, not in the afternoon tho, do you believe that takes a lot of water out of the body before pumping?
peeby

Post by peeby »

Sounds like you're drinking enough liquid. It's definitely what fills up the scrotum. I also do warm water and shots of liquor. Probably too many. This'd be why I don't have a lot of pics of my so-called pumping journey. I'm pretty well done in by the end. Your pics with and without a seal look pretty good. I'm in my sixties with no one to please but myself, so I usually pump to the extreme once I get going. It's not something I recommend to others. Love my jar, but somewhat scared of not getting out of it after a long session. Thinking about a monstertube. Anyway, keep up the good work!