Interest in a society for pumpers and saline inflators.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ghostface

Interest in a society for pumpers and saline inflators.

Post by ghostface »

Hey everyone,

I live in Jersey City, NJ and I would like to know if their would be any interest in starting a group that gets together every so often to pump and to use saline together to have fun. I would like this to be open to men and women of all types, just that there is a good loving atmosphere and I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. It would be nice to build something like a Plato's Retreat (for those from nyc!) type of thing. I know it sounds ambitious but the longest of journeys begins with a single step.
Toledopumper

Re: Interest in a society for pumpers and saline inflators.

Post by Toledopumper »

Wow that would be great if it could be pulled off. A permanent club house / vacation destination would be something unique. There are bi annual meetings on the west coast, the Palm Springs weekend events. I do not know of anything on the east coast or the mid west ( closer to home ). I would really like to support such an effort. But organizing even a small local group session has proven very difficult. Believe me I have tried.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.