OOps!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: OOps!

Post by prelude99 »

Nice to know you are doing well and that you have taken up cock pumping for no . We are such beasts of the pressure that we must pump something. Your balls are tremendous even sans pumping! Heal fast my friend!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

prelude99 wrote:Nice to know you are doing well and that you have taken up cock pumping for no . We are such beasts of the pressure that we must pump something. Your balls are tremendous even sans pumping! Heal fast my friend!
Thanks man! You know you're my hero!

I just ordered a monster Jr. so the smaller opening will not pull as much abdomin in when I do get back to total package pumping. My post-op appointment is tomorrow so I'm letting things settle down for that. Then it's back to cock pumping again for as long as I can hold off ball pumping.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Unfortunately the surgeon cancelled while I was waiting to be called, so he can't inspect my package until next week!
I've been wanting to do some serious cock pumping to get more size to my bag, so now I have to wait to go big. Until then I'm going for some moderate cock pumping and plan to taper off for the next appointment.

Maybe it's a good thing, since I won't be tempted to try out the monster Jr. too soon.
"natural" bulge
"natural" bulge
That one doesn't really "capture" the size....
Here's another.
another angle
another angle
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Over the last four days I have put in five hours in the Monster-tube jr. but I've had to keep the vacuum below 2Hg after a half hour or so because the greater downward pull causes some discomfort. Of course I haven't really allowed enough time to heal fully so I'm being extremely careful. So careful that I'm really not making any good progress.
I Put in an hour in the Jr. with little effect, so I broke out the collar and the Sr. and found it more comfortable even at 3&4Hg. I eventually ditched the collar and made sure to situate the opening lower than usual to keep so much abdomen out of the tube. Overall I spent less than an hour in the Sr. with good results. Once I am completely healed the Jr. will come in handy for that downward pull, but for now I'm planning to use the Sr.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I finally made it to the post op appointment, but now he wants to see me again in 30 days. Now I'm not going to be able to pump for at least another month or so.
He was questioning the discoloration where the tube contacts my crotch, but he had an associate who I was not introduced to in the examination room. I have the genuine desire to come clean with him about my activities, but there always seems to be other staff in the exam room every time which makes me uncomfortible. Before I could explain myself he changed the subject.
I've been wearing tight underwear and jeans to try to diminish my size over the next month.

Either way, taking another month off will be good for me. I was all set to go home and continue gentle pumping after the appointment, so maybe this is a better approach.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text