OOps!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

OOps!

Post by pipefitterdom »

I had a funny feeling way down in my gut the last few sessions when I was pumping monstrous. I've gone weeks without pumping for todays Dr.'s appointment, and in the time that I have subsided down to just huge, I get the oddest sensations in my crotch. I'll be pumping more conservatively for a while, and definitely doggin' it off at the first hint of that gut feeling.

Maybe there's a limit, and if there is I'm happy enough to stay well below it.
Toledopumper

Re: OOps!

Post by Toledopumper »

I hear you about the odd sensations when you lay off for a while. I get this uncontrollable urge in my groin. That lack of blood flow is noticed and missed. It feels like a light tickle that rubbing just won't solve. I can only put it off for so long. Then I end up dropping my plans and then my pants to get my vac on. I can not say I have experienced an abnormal pain as a result of pumping. There is the expected mild discomfort at the start of a session. And the spike in hormone and blood pressure levels that mark the end of say a 4-6 hr session. Have not had any deep gut pains.

Take care of yourself
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Fitter,

I think I know what you are talking about. Whenever I have gone without pumping for more than a week and I put the pump back on again, I get this feeling in my gut right below my belly button. It feels like I need to go to the toilet for number 2. And, it is damn uncomfortable.
Is this what you are talking about?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I think what I'm experiencing is just a swollen Cloquet's node.
Proceeding carefully at this point.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Had surgery for an inguinal hernia on Monday. It runs in my family and I worked heavy construction for decades but pumping probably contributed to it somewhat.
I will take a few months before I get back into it slowly and gently .

My balls are already huge anyway so I don't need much .
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Hey Fitter, I am sorry to hear about your hernia but glad to hear that its been fixed. You are wise to lay off pumping for a while to give your body a chance to heal. I hope you will still visit and comment on the forums. Your counsel is always good to read. Take care of yourself and keep us all informed of your progress.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
jddill

Post by jddill »

One thing that doctors are not good about telling you is that the stiches inside will not be gone for 4 to 6 MONTHS.
So I would lay off for a good and long time.

My wife hurt her hernia working outside after 3 months after and the doctor said "Oh yea your stitches are still there. You should still be not be doing anything that could bother it."
... really, you said it was all better a month ago.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I Haven't pumped since October 2014 and definitely still enjoy this site. Love your latest photographs Stetch!
With the swelling from the surgery migrating I'm guesssing I'm about 14" today, so I don't even need to pump.

He put in mesh so I'll be giving it several months to heal. I'm Going to start slowly with some cock only pumping because it also allows fluids to migrate. So it will be like indirect ball pumping. Even with that technique I'm going to be terribly cautious.
pipefitterdom

zero hours zero minutes results

Post by pipefitterdom »

Surgical swelling can be fun!
I have found that the swelling from surgery is migrating to my balls. The weight is stretching me out causing more weight and more growth without pumping at all!

I wanted to post a baseline pic before I begin careful cock only pumping.
O hours O minutes of pumping!
O hours O minutes of pumping!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

A head start I'd call it. I"m sure you are eager to get back to it but this nice size is a good way to start. A speedy recovery!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

50 minutes in.jpg[quote="StretchMine"]A head start I'd call it. I"m sure you are eager to get back to it but this nice size is a good way to start. A speedy recovery! Stretch[/quote] I'm taking jddills advice and giving the boys 6 months. That will be easier to do if my migration theory works, if not I'll only end up with more foreskin. This is 50 minutes of gentle cock pumping... [attachment=0]50 minutes in.jpg
50 minutes in2.jpg

By the way, I love that pic of you unhinged in the SR. You are filling the bottom half of it and your bag is not even full!
Attachments
50 minutes in.jpg
Last edited by pipefitterdom on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
RicanMan2001

Re: zero hours zero minutes results

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Surgical swelling can be fun!
I have found that the swelling from surgery is migrating to my balls. The weight is stretching me out causing more weight and more growth without pumping at all!

zero hours of pumping.jpg
Your picture is amazing and the size that you are showing is absolutely huge. I forgot to say "super sexy body" too!! Keep your promise as much as you can and enjoy the experience of being without pumping for long time. We will be waiting to see what will happened to your balls around the end of March. If you keep your gains, you are absolutely, there should be a limit to continue pumping to increase the size. At the end, we have a life and pumping is just a little piece of our whole universe. RM
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:
pipefitterdom wrote:Surgical swelling can be fun!

The attachment zero hours of pumping.jpg is no longer available
Your picture is amazing and the size that you are showing is absolutely huge. I forgot to say "super sexy body" too!! Keep your promise as much as you can and enjoy the experience of being without pumping for long time. We will be waiting to see what will happened to your balls around the end of March. If you keep your gains, you are absolutely, there should be a limit to continue pumping to increase the size. At the end, we have a life and pumping is just a little piece of our whole universe. RM
Thanks brother, you make me blush.
he's pointin' at YOU RM!
he's pointin' at YOU RM!
Last edited by pipefitterdom on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thanks brother, you make me blush.
50 minutes in3.jpg
[/quote]

You are welcome my friend...you are my inspiration. :-) and thank you for the nice pic!!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)