GROW the SCRO' then SHOW - where do you show off work?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ballpumper808

GROW the SCRO' then SHOW - where do you show off work?

Post by ballpumper808 »

Part of the ballpumping addiction is the following sex-ihibition. We get to show off our pics at this great site, but how and where do you show off your big, pumped balls in public where you live? Please show pics and/or share your display adventures and reactions too, even your fantasies where you would like to show off. Thanks and I hope we can keep inspiring each other. Aloha, ballpumper808

For me I have shown off my pumped balls in my thong at Waikiki Beach, Queen's Surf near the zoo. Behind my sunglasses, i have seen other guys sneak glances at my bulge. Some have approached me to get a feel and i let them. Some ask questions re ballpumping so of course i share info. I have also shown at other beaches like Diamond Head and Sand Island. At the gym, I show off in my jock. Ok how about your showing off adventures and pics? Thanks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.46 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808