at it again on campus

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frank4848

at it again on campus

Post by frank4848 »

Well this has been an incredibly long week with way to many midterms!! the only thing that truly got me through it was this light at the end of tunnel! finally i can pump to my hearts content with no classes to worry about in the morning or anything like that! I just got to our business school and just got jarred up and it feel great! of course I'm using epsom salts again after last times success! unfortunately I had to cut it short last time as day began to break and the school got busy, but that won't be an issue this time. This time ill be able to pump as long as i want and will truly be about to find out where these epsom salts can take me! they showed me my largest every last time and I was only in for 3 or 4 hours. usually i tap out at around 7 or 8 and thats what i plan to do tonight and into the early morning hours, i have 3 jars this time which will make it all the more fun. can't wait to walk around the building with the jar on as everyone clears out and I can feel the warm water sloshing over my cock and balls that are being enlarged to massive proportions. wow this is gonna be amazing. check back soon for some pictures and updates!!
frank4848

Re: at it again on campus

Post by frank4848 »

Ok. It's been about 3 and a half hours in the jar and I'm feeling great!! no one is left in the building so I am free to roam around as I please! I'm on my second jar and will soon move on to my third which is longer but a little less wide so it should make for a great squeeze!!!!
StretchMine

Re: at it again on campus

Post by StretchMine »

Really nice. Glad you finally got a chance to pump again. Hope you can keep at it.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]