Back at it- Epsom salts first time

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frank4848

Back at it- Epsom salts first time

Post by frank4848 »

Hey guys I'm back in the business school again for another all night pump session!! I know I promised pictures last time but I though I had my phone charger and didn't! And I couldn't leave because they had already locked down the building! Anyways! I've got the charger tonight so expect updates soon! And I'm also trying Epsom salts for the first time tonight so I'm super excited about that! Just got in for the first shift! will report back soon!!!!
frank4848

Re: Back at it- Epsom salts first time

Post by frank4848 »

WOW. Is all I can say. I cannot believe the dramatic difference that the Epsom salts make! after just two hours I'm at what normally would take me 4!! can you say new personal best coming up? I think so! I'm current in hour 3 and I want to make it go till six!! here are some pictures after 2 hours!!!! Currently sitting in the lobby of the school with the jar out for anyone to see as I write this!! Granted its 3 in the morning and no one is around. But it's still exciting!!!!
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

Wow the difference between dry pump and epsom salt water its notorious, right now i'm pumping after the break I'm gong try with epsom salt.
Last edited by Chumy69 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
theomb

Post by theomb »

How did you think of using Epsom salt? I'm curious to try it as I am resuming my pumping after some time off to heal...
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

theomb wrote:How did you think of using Epsom salt? I'm curious to try it as I am resuming my pumping after some time off to heal...

I'm pumping right now, my tube have 3 cup of warm water and 6 tablespoon of Epsom salt. I'm trying it today. :mrgreen:
Attachments
AC29CD77-5EC7-4EBA-B318-56D4EB1C9052.JPG
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Yea Epsom salt are a whole different ball game!! (No pun intended) I could've gone farther than I ever had before but it was starting to get bright out and it was still a school day so things were starting to get busy. but this Friday I plan to go all afternoon and night long into Saturday morning in the business school so stay tuned. Also does anyone have any advice on how to make the water more clear? I always use lotion and it ends up fogging it up and I can never get a good shot of myself in the jar!! any advice is appreciated.