Electric vacuum pump

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

timff

Electric vacuum pump

Post by timff »

Hi Guys, am wondering if anyone can suggest a good Electric pump for pumping balls ? I am in the UK [Europe] ideally one you can set to various pressure etc. I had a Dr Kapland pump its broken now and that was good . will maybe buy another but wondering if anyone knows of a better pump.
Thanks everyone , love this site.
Tim
clavain12

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by clavain12 »

I have an electric pump and will check the name and website for you. However, It does make quite a bit of noise and I find that the Mitvac pump is overall better. The original one broke and I replaced it with a metal version which is the same desig but much studier.

The electric pump was also quite expensive and it is necessary to disconnect the plastic hose from the cylinder before switching the pump off otherwise the vacuum is lost through the pump itself. This means pumping to say 5hg and then disconnecting it and if pressure is lost, which can happen then you need to reattch the hose and resart building up the vacuum pressure. Running the pump continously can burn the motor out. Also dont place the electric pump on a carpet as this will definately burn the motor out. Better to place it on a hard surface like a table top.

Will get back to you re make and model of pump.

Clavain
"Down to your knees" says my Wife
SFBallpumper

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by SFBallpumper »

I use a converted aquarium pump. Info on converting one is here, on this site:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13991&hilit=easy+electric+pump
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...