Pumping Camp - Florida

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Chumy69

Pumping Camp - Florida

Post by Chumy69 »

Some pumping from Florida hear about this??
PUMPING CAMP & VACATION RESORT

It has also recently come to my attention that there is a private camp/resort/beach in Northern Florida that caters to pumping enthusiasts and exhibitionists. I have not been there but have spoken with the owner. I think it sounds like a great place with campsites, RV sites, private beach, walking trails, guest house, special events, etc. All geared towrads vacuum pumpers. One can pump in the great outdoors among like minded men without fear of "being discovered." It is not meant as a sexual playground although I would imagine that this must go on sometimes. It is primarily a nudist resort for pumpers who want to get that all- over tan.

I do not know the quality of the facilities although I am very intrigued by the whole concept and will plan a visit there one day in the near future. The only drawback, however, is the requirement of a minimum of one weeks stay. For working individuals, like myself, a week is a large investment of time when I can usually only spare a 3-4 day long weekend. I am unsure of the age range of males that might be expected here. Rates are downright cheap! Write or call for more information:

Allen's
PO Box 4001
Daytona Beach, FL 32121
904-761-5269

http://www.penisownershandbook.com/pages/pumpprimer.htm
Kroberto

Re: Pumping Camp - Florida

Post by Kroberto »

Thanks for the info.
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

I've not heard of this camp before. I love to hang and pump when camping, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks
groove the tube!
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

iPumpFL wrote:I've not heard of this camp before. I love to hang and pump when camping, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks
Do you know any camp for pumping in Florida? I saw one 5 years ago but I lost the information and i don't remember where, but I think is in south Florida.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I love Palm Springs but this is more convenient to those of us in the Northeast. If anyone speaks to the owner perhaps he could be persuaded to post an email address and some photos or additional information. Sounds like it could be fun.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

A pumping group / event in Florida would be easier to get to from Europe.