Dayum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadarts

Dayum

Post by Shadarts »

I'm new to this ball pumping business. About two months ago I came across a ball stretching blog and began to buy weights and leather straps to start my ball stretching regimen. I have faithfully worn weights or straps, or both, and have begun to see some modest results in two months. I know it will take years to get a 4 or 5 inch hang.....and that is my goal. A week ago I found this ball pumping blog and the pics and articles intrigued me. I read several topics and the common thread is that those who pumped seemed to really enjoy their results. THIS is what hooked me. Therefore......

I am pretty handy and enjoy tinkering so I decided to make my own pumps. I visited the local hardware store Nd got the air valves, hose, and rubber seal needed. I went to Walmart and found glass jar with a 4 I can opening that was just right and made my first pump jar. Currently the silicone seal is drying and I should be able to give it a test ride soon. In the mean time.......

I found a Ball Mason jar with a 4 inch opening and decided to give it a test ride. I inserted a flexible hose in it, filled it 1/3 with warm water, stuck my junk in it, and sucked out the air. WTF......I took to this like a fly to shit, a cow to cud, a hoe to cash. After about 15 minutes, my balls showed signs of swelling and it felt great. I added warmer water and repeated the cycle for the next 1.5 hours. The next morning my balls were still large so I decided to do it again. I did a two hour soak and holy fuck, they got huge. I didn't fill the mason jar but dang, they were large. So now.........

I think I'm hooked. I plan on doing a daily soak for an hour And see how far I can take this. My hydrated balls under pressure sure seem to like the results. I also still plan on attaching weights to them Nd I believe the combination of pumping and weights stretching will eventually give me the monster hangers I want. Therefore.....

Thanks bloggers for your enthusiasm.
Chumy69

Re: Dayum

Post by Chumy69 »

:D :D Welcome to our club !!!!
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Sounds like how I got addicted!
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Yep, gotta love that first big ball experience!! And hot water jar pumping is one of the best ways to get huge IMHO.
rosco

Post by rosco »

If you thought the first time felt good wait till the next time and the next and the next! Better every time - hope you can show some results pics real soon.
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

My first attempt......nothing compared to you veteran pumpers. Slow and steady ......I'll get there. I need to upgrade my equipment now that I'm hooked.
image.jpg
marc854

Post by marc854 »

Yes, you now know the feeling!!!
Looking good, keep on pumping.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Hi Shadarts.
Wow nice balls. Can't believe you also just started. I didn't result in my last 2 attempts. All I get is slightly loose sacs but nothing as beautiful as your swelling balls.