Extreme ball stretching!!!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Re: Extreme ball stretching!!!

Post by mRuss »

I'm consistently impressed by what dedicated ballstretching can achieve. Wow.

I can't help wonder how big you'd get if you infused that stretched sac of yours, men ;)
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

dougnick wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:34 am
bajapumper wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 am Post Irrelevant? Maybe you should go back and re-read the post. I'll explain it so you don't have to. The post was about some new ball stretchers.....made of glass. If other people have had the same irritation that I have experienced, then they can try the glass bangles that I bought off ebay. They were inexpensive so for just something to try.....someone would't have to spend a lot of money. If this works for them then there might be MORE people stretching to extreme lengths and possible more pics to help inspire others, So as you can see but couldn't conclude yourself from reading it is relevant. Now explain how complaining about ebay is relevant to stretching........?
Start your own post about what you think is relevant or irrelevant
Besides the owner of this product being an asshole, it’s inappropriate and unappreciated that you use my tread to sell and promote stuff
Go advertise this asshole’s product on your own post.
You are part of what is wrong at this group as well as pointing out it’s lack of moderators
Why don't you start your own post about what you don't like about ebay and some of the other posters.....follow your own advise before you dish it out.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
Savvi20

Post by Savvi20 »

Hey there im going to buy some weights for the first tim in a couple days, i want to get into stretching i have used a 2" silicone spacer in the past but feel i would enjoy weights more. Any input on what weight to start with?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

At least 1.5 lbs
Try gear essentials
Savvi20

Post by Savvi20 »

Really? That just sounds heavy to have right out the gate
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

If you are serious about getting permanent results as soon as possible- that’s what’s needed
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

I'm really wanting to get ball weights another go. I got one weight from Chain Gang, but it came in just slightly too big for just the balls. I just dont know what size I need for a reliable but comfortable fit. Any ideas on how to measure out how small I can go before discomfort? Thanks!
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am I'm really wanting to get ball weights another go. I got one weight from Chain Gang, but it came in just slightly too big for just the balls. I just dont know what size I need for a reliable but comfortable fit. Any ideas on how to measure out how small I can go before discomfort? Thanks!
You might be able to cut the top part of a thin sock and wear that between your sac and the weight
Otherwise I would suggest buying a 1/2” high weight that it a little smaller than the one you have and wear your old weight on top of the new smaller one
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

dougnick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:55 am
ShadetheDWolf wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am I'm really wanting to get ball weights another go. I got one weight from Chain Gang, but it came in just slightly too big for just the balls. I just dont know what size I need for a reliable but comfortable fit. Any ideas on how to measure out how small I can go before discomfort? Thanks!
You might be able to cut the top part of a thin sock and wear that between your sac and the weight
Otherwise I would suggest buying a 1/2” high weight that it a little smaller than the one you have and wear your old weight on top of the new smaller one
well see... I kinda threw the other one away cause it got rust on it :T And I couldn't make it work whether I wasn't pumped, cause it was too loose, or if i was pumped, because I'd be too big. I'd like to get some nice weighted ones though that'll fit. Maybe that I can wear to work without having a problem.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 am
well see... I kinda threw the other one away cause it got rust on it :T And I couldn't make it work whether I wasn't pumped, cause it was too loose, or if i was pumped, because I'd be too big. I'd like to get some nice weighted ones though that'll fit. Maybe that I can wear to work without having a problem.
Crap! I would have bought it off you
The rust should be just surface if the weight was good quality stainless steel
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

dougnick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am

Idk. I still need new ones anyway lol. I would like one anyway. Nicely weighted and such. I am kinda interested in the long ones I see people have. But again, Just don't wanna get it and have it be too small.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

dougnick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am

In fact i think i got this one: https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adve ... eight.html
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

I got it in a 20 x 48 i think. I dont know how much smaller i should go though.
habib

Post by habib »

not too extreme???????
Attachments
20190204_185205.jpg
20190204_185149.jpg
20190203_080953.jpg
20190131_115146_1548964306973.jpeg
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

That hang is amazing. I dream of the day I have a hang that awesome. I’d like to know your routine.