Extreme ball stretching!!!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

stp

Re: Extreme ball stretching!!!

Post by stp »

HI AWG- actually they're 1 3/4". Got them from the pumptoys.com
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Those are fantastic
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

More recent photos
Attachments
6BB4D762-0B7D-480C-9F9E-2AF0A6E98086.jpeg
64C82CE9-5150-4B34-8A3A-E85E4248ECD2.jpeg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I don't know if this could be called extreme ball stretching but it is certainly different and possibly worth while having a look at.
http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/Albums/album9.html
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I just wanted to pass along something I discovered. I have experienced a little bit of irritation on my balls, even when using some of the most expensive surgical stainless steel stretchers(of which I have many). I decided to start looking for something else. What I came up with are some glass bangles. women usually wear this on there wrists as decoration. The ones I found have an oval shape to the profile so they are smooth on the inside and on the outside. There were $7.00 each. Inside dimension is 55mm and about 13mm tall. I wear two at a time. These are the dimensions that fit me ....you may need something different. As I mentioned these are the dimensions for me....it takes me about 15 minutes to squeeze my balls through the first one and a minute or so for the second. Once they are on they are not going to just slip off, so I can be very confident wearing these out in public and on errands. I have been wearing them for the past few weeks off and on depending on what's going on around the house with a lot less irritation. Here in the link the the ebay seller I ought them from...he has many different sizes so you can get something just your size. I am going to be buying more very soon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Gorgeous- ... 0167.m2940
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

I do not know why a post about extreme ball stretching morphs into a place to post e-bay stuff...
Can these posts not be all on their own?
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

How does a post about ball stretching morph into someone complaining about ebay?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

bajapumper wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 am How does a post about ball stretching morph into someone complaining about ebay?
By other members posting irrelevant shit on another member’s post
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Velcroman

If you but a 1/2 inch size I am in contact me and I will buy some.
Thanks

JeremyH
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

Post Irrelevant? Maybe you should go back and re-read the post. I'll explain it so you don't have to. The post was about some new ball stretchers.....made of glass. If other people have had the same irritation that I have experienced, then they can try the glass bangles that I bought off ebay. They were inexpensive so for just something to try.....someone would't have to spend a lot of money. If this works for them then there might be MORE people stretching to extreme lengths and possible more pics to help inspire others, So as you can see but couldn't conclude yourself from reading it is relevant. Now explain how complaining about ebay is relevant to stretching........?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

bajapumper wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 am Post Irrelevant? Maybe you should go back and re-read the post. I'll explain it so you don't have to. The post was about some new ball stretchers.....made of glass. If other people have had the same irritation that I have experienced, then they can try the glass bangles that I bought off ebay. They were inexpensive so for just something to try.....someone would't have to spend a lot of money. If this works for them then there might be MORE people stretching to extreme lengths and possible more pics to help inspire others, So as you can see but couldn't conclude yourself from reading it is relevant. Now explain how complaining about ebay is relevant to stretching........?
Start your own post about what you think is relevant or irrelevant
Besides the owner of this product being an asshole, it’s inappropriate and unappreciated that you use my tread to sell and promote stuff
Go advertise this asshole’s product on your own post.
You are part of what is wrong at this group as well as pointing out it’s lack of moderators
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

JeremyH wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:38 am Velcroman

If you but a 1/2 inch size I am in contact me and I will buy some.
Thanks

JeremyH
Huh? Go to this link > http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/Albums/album9.html and read that. All that you need to know is in that web site. It's not mine.
stp

Post by stp »

A few for fun - Max of 11 rings thus far - weights total 140mm -6lb, 4oz
Attachments
101_8346.JPG
101_8347.JPG
101_8354.JPG
100_7285.JPG
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Looking good
I like that long weight
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I love this thread ......

I thing more sexier than a man with full big low hanging balls ..... turns me on so much !!

Please keep them “cuming”

Littlemiss 💗