Need to cut a bullmaster to length.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

shadetreant

Need to cut a bullmaster to length.

Post by shadetreant »

Has anyone here cut their bullmaster or any whole package tube down to length? I bought a used bullmaster magnum on the cheap and my balls don't even make it so the beginning of the pockets so I am only packing the first third of the tube. I need to shorten it by about two inches to actually get in the ball pockets. What tools will I need. Thanks for the help in advance.

So packed. I can easily fill those pocket if I could reach them!
TobyB

Re: Need to cut a bullmaster to length.

Post by TobyB »

I think you indeed need to shorten the BM by some inches, this one doesn't fit right.
Thanks to the silicone sleeve you can prevent being hurt on sharp edges.
I think when you shorten it, pumping will be a lot more pleasure.
I shortened a cocktube to length with a hacksaw, and used fine sandpaper to smooth the edges
smooth dutch pumper.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

dont know if i would shorten it getting a good pull will help stretch then skin and in time you should reach the pockets and fill it out
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Here's mine right after the cut... Much more comfy inside now!

taped
taped

I intentionally bought mine too long solely for downward pull fully packing it to 1" from the very end. Unfortunately it's painful to remove it afterwards.

It's not hard even without power tools, just be patient.
I would suggest cutting it down by 1-1/2 inches, maybe 2. Make about 8 marks all the way around the circumference. Connect the marks with a layer of duct tape or a few layers of masking tape. It will act as a guide as well as reducing the chance of unsightly scratches that can harbor bacteria. Make your cut with a wood saw or hack saw. I used a Milwaukee band saw for mine. I used a rotary file to round off the sharp edges, but a fine mill file or 100 grit sandpaper will do the trick as well. You can tape the inside circumference as well to prevent scratches. Then smooth the coarse scratches in the plastic off with around 250, then 4-600 grit. I use my cutdown without a cushion it is so smooth.

Once you get it to your liking THEN pull the tape off.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi, A friend of mine who had the magnum bullmaster found it too long . He asked pumptoys if they would shorten it for him, ys dsaid yes. So he sent it back to them etc , they did it. Guess they charged something ? Might be worth ago asking them.
Cheers Timff
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

I got it cut down by about an inch and a half using the tape method. I did end up getting some scratches on the outside anyway, but that dosen't bother and I always sanitize my equipment before and after use. Much better feel in the tube and Ill try it out tonight on a long pump and see what if its any better. I actually don't want to stretch to the pockets by pulling, as thats not the shape I like or am going for, but thanks for the help/input.
timff

Post by timff »

MMMM great, hope you pump up huge. timff
peipumper

Post by peipumper »

Cut 1.5 inches off mine was best thing ever I get larger quicker and my balls go deep into he pockets
Attachments
image.jpg
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

Did the same - I think if it's the right size, it's going to be more comfortable and effective. Remember to protect it all round with masking tapes or something to avoid scratches.