Wife Demands Huge

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

luv2pump

Wife Demands Huge

Post by luv2pump »

So Friday nights when getting in bed wife says "you should pump" I don my 4x8"tube, we kiss a bit but usually too tired & go to sleep. Wake during night to repump a few times. When tube packed I strap balls and don my 2 1/4 x 8" tube & go back to sleep. When thats packed I strap cock/balls & sleep nice & pumped for her to grab during night.
Sat morn she ll wake and say "I WANT YOU HUGE. " as she heads in bathroom giving me 30 - 40 mins to use my 5" x 8" for MAX size.
She requires her vibrator have new batteries each time which I have waiting for her.She ll cum to bed and take control of my hand pump. She has timing down great. Knowing when to pump until I say "thank you". She requires I rub her as she has several orgasms and may ask for my finger in her along with vibe on her clit.
When 5" x 8" tube packed, I ll strap my balls and don 2 3/4 x 8 1/2" tube. She continues her vibe play as I get on my knees and she SQUEESES my avocado size balls. WOW she has control then. My cock strains in its tube as she works my balls then pulls them to her mouth to suck them long and hard.
I'll ask for permission to release my THICK COCK and she'll suck that for all shes worth.
Then she 'll say "PUT YOUR LEASH ON" Its one of those stretchy workout straps that I strap tite around my ball sack and give her the handle as she gets on her knees and I enter from behind. She PULLS my leash and says "NOW FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD". Its hard to last long with my balls being pulled but I hold back until she commands me to " CUM NOW & CUM ALOT"
Maybe next time I'll describe my ass whipping with her belt with ball leash pulled and secured =o
Any other couples have similiar play?
stjpumpfan

Re: Wife Demands Huge

Post by stjpumpfan »

you are a lucky guy. Does she pump and is turn about fair play?
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Post photos ?
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

She s not into her getting pumped.
I use to be very dom but, we turned the table and been playing this way for awhile. Long story about me straying.

So another technique is again, for me to MAX pump my balls, strap them then use my 2 3/4 x 8 1/2" penis tube. She has me get face down ass up, pull my ball leash and secure it to bed post then whip my ass with her thick belt as she tells me I need to "DO AS I SAY & I reply "yes dear". She then lubes me up and shoves a vibrator deep in my man hole, SLAPS my balls then start sucking my HUGE pulled balls. I'm TOTALLY at her mercy.My cock STRAINS as it PACKS the tube. All I can do is groan and grunt.

Been pumping 15 or so years, but past year really been focusing on ball pumping, slapping, sucking, pulling. Its a whole body rush and the idea of her DOMING my balls is an extra thrill.

Sometimes being the bitch ain't so bad.
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hello luv2pump, soooooooooooo hot, what a turn on!!!!! Nothing like pumped sex Mmmmm. We got horny and wet reading about your adventures together. Thanks A&R
rjgpeds

Post by rjgpeds »

T
Last edited by rjgpeds on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Ouch now I got a stiffy... be great to see VT or pics
Happy days
wi_wilderness

Post by wi_wilderness »

Loooooooove this post!

So very hot..... I want MY wife doing this to me!!!
rjgpeds

Post by rjgpeds »

]
Last edited by rjgpeds on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Mine likes it when we go out shopping together, as soon as anybody notices me she'll show I'm taken...