Good morning!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

Good morning!

Post by StretchMine »

Just a few early morning photos to wish you all a good day. I pumped last night and these are the huge balls I woke up to this morning. I feel so fucking GOOD! Now I get to carry these around with me all day and through the weekend. Cheers to all!
Stretch
Attachments
815morning1.JPG
815morning2.JPG
815morning3.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
RicanMan2001

Re: Good morning!

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Beautiful way to begin our day! Thank you for sharing. Awesome as usual!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
markemmet

Post by markemmet »

Beautiful and so very hot....would love see a video of you strutting that amazing package!
HUGE BALLS FOREVER!! PUMP HUGE AND EXTREME AND SHARE!!
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

you are always amazing 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

truly a pair of nuts that would rival any boar or bull.... don't you love that loose floppy morning after feeling? do you prefer to smash them into something tight that shows an outline or something loose so you feel them banging around as you walk so that extra motion is apparent to those that notice?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

one2pump you ask a good question. Actually I prefer to keep them loose and banging around in my shorts. I love the feeling of my huge nuts down my pants leg loose and swinging. Loose being a relative term with nuts this big. Its showing them off that turns me on.
Stretch
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i have a memory from when i was in jr. high and my band director had on a pair of khaki dress pants, he used to always direct with one foot up on a chair as he would sometime pop fully up on it to get the attention of someone in percussion in the back. well his package would always slip down the leg of the standing leg and because the crotch was pulled tight from his hoisted other leg it always showed very obviously the outline of his penis (including corona) and individual orbs in his sack hanging even lower.

and then the other image that has stuck in my mind from my youth was a young father that i saw come into the grocery store with his children when i was maybe 17 or so. he had on really tight levi's and he had packed a more than ample sized cock and huge sack all off to one side into a tight denim covered packet. i skulked around the store to get as many glimpses of it as i could and even followed him home and watched him unload the kids and the groceries before i went home myself.

it was those two images in my young impressionable mind that spurred me to want to emulate these proud men and command public attention of my own for what i carry in my pants and that is what started what i call my experiments in "creative packaging" to make the most of what i had....and of course pumping at an early age gave me even more to show off.

i long for the days when the majority of men are again wearing fashions that hug and accentuate the bulges we love to see, before my eye sight fails or my lifespan runs out. lol
Last edited by one2pump on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

"it was those two images in my young impressionable mind that spurred me to want to emulate these proud men and command public attention of my own for what i carry in my pants and that is what started what i call my experiments in "creative packaging" to make the most of what i had....and of course pumping at an early age gave me even more to show off."

Stretch was my inspiration to get massive. I was also inspired by a poison oak infection that gave me my first doughnut as a pre-teen. Despite the maddening itching I liked the heaviness and girth in my hand. It was scary but I remember saying don't you wish you could make it do that on command. I was also captivated by photographs of elephantitis victims or any kind of gigantism even in those early days. SInce I understood what it is like to have involuntary swelling, I appreciate having a level of size control but wish I had the nerve to show off.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch,

More fabulous shots! A very good morning indeed, I would call it a great morning!

cheers,

ellery
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Amazons always, Stretch! I look forward to seeing your pictures as more inspiration for me to Grow Grow Grow! Thanks buddy!
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Your photos are amazing. I wish I could dangle half that far. :shock:
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

This is so impressive. I have a question as to skin creation. You really have created a lot of skin.
I train in a 4x12 tube and pack 2/3rd. I have been more consistent than ever this last month puming daily to the limit once or twice a day. Now, I have a hypothesis that I sort of belive I am facing, i.e. the more skin I get the more is created as I go to the edge since there is more skin that is stretched. Is this confirmed by your pumping journey? That is a really good fact if so?
salguy

Post by salguy »

Those photos leave me almost speechless in admiration.To walk around with those enormous balls swinging about (to say nothing of the weight of the entire package)
must be something very special. I admire you so much!!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good morning Zakkke. Good question. I was a longtime stretcher before I ever started pumping so I had a lot of skin to fill. The men in my family tend to have low hanging balls (at least my generation did, not sure about my nephews). I think it was the genetics, stretching and weight training I did with my balls that has made the difference in my accomplishments. Dedicated, daily, consistent pumping is extremely important. I think you'll find that every man on here with big balls pumps daily or almost daily. This plays in to your theory about "skin creation". There has to be stretching for there to be an increase in size.
Stretch
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Excelent as always Stretch.