Any reccomends for a silicone cock ring.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

reverso8

Any reccomends for a silicone cock ring.

Post by reverso8 »

I wonder if anyone has found a really good silicone cock ring that can accommodate a pumped set of balls. I've tried various freely available ones but they are always too small when not stretched and therefore cannot go to the greater lengths required when you've pumped your balls to around 16" circumference.
My best yet, hoping for better though.
My best yet, hoping for better though.
I also don't want to use a band with a lot of thickness (like a doughnut) because I need a slim one to go under lycra gear when I attend the gym and I don't want the cock ring to be visible or detract from big balls.
I know there are alternatives to a silicone continous ring but they seem to work well for me and are very comfortable.
allisonrick

Re: Any reccomends for a silicone cock ring.

Post by allisonrick »

Hello reverso8,These may be what your looking for. The 2" or 3" are thin and comfortable. Very strong, hold up well and stretch easily. Hope this helps. Rick https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... e--94.html
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

After extensive trial and error, I have found these from Oxball perfect:
http://shop.oxballs.com/COCK-cockring-f ... OK-451.htm

It's silicone. Stretches enough to go round pumped up balls, fat enough not to cut into skin, and squiggy enough to be comfortable for extensive wear (sleeping over night, out and about). Highly recommended!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Holistic Wisdom dot com
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

I also recommend the pumptoys silicone rings. They're a bit costly, but worth it.
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Thanks for the well considered replies guys. I've gone with the cock ring from oxballs for the time being. Hope it lasts longer than the cocksling I purchased from them (wore it during a pump and it split mightily)(my fault I suppose but I thought it would be stronger than that). Will post a pic or two with the results from a good pump, hoping for more than 16" this time. Living in Oz provides a post problem from the US, even for smallish articles as the Oxballs cockring direct from them would have ended up being approx US$150.00, plainly ridiculous but I found a supplier in Oz carrying their products at a far better price. Thanks again everyone.