small/medium/X-large

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

small/medium/X-large

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Well, gave up pumping for infusions some time ago. I rediscovered it and have fun. My pump is a maternal milk pump that has a lot of possibilities to adjust pressure. (it is called baby frank intervall pump. http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... CCUQrQMwAQ). I have different sizes of jars. The biggest fits well over a gallone, so there is still a lot of room to grow...
I find, the pumped balls have a nicer shape. If I overdo it with pressure for short periodes, the sac stays above normal for a longer time than with infusing, even with glucose. Not abnormally big, but still impressive.
Attachments
DSCF9110.JPG
DSCF9105.JPG
DSCF9112.JPG
Last edited by K.caseni-Las on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K.caseni-Las

Re: small/medium/X-large

Post by K.caseni-Las »

it is so different to saline infusion, the pumping. I like it a lot these days. Mornings. Along with the morning errection half an hour pumping safes the day (at the beach) I can go any where with that size. Not the monsters I usually show off with. But it is relaxing to be sort of normal size. And I can easily travel with the pump. Last nite I fell asleep in my hotel room while the pump was on, a dream came true! No migration at all and actually the balls feel big, not just the sac . Found a new tube: the boddum wine cooler. Has nice round edge. very comfty.Much better than my jars. I love hot weather!
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Very impressive pumps. What is the white you are using for the cushion on the jars?
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

...industrial silicone. I dont remember why I used the bandaid. Maybe to keep the still wet silicone in place. But the bodum winebottlecooler kira is more comfortable, even without a soft seal, bc of the round rim.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

So when are you going to show them unleashed?
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

sorry, closed for holidays. :? Well, I travel without a camera, not even a smart phone is in my suitcase.(Nor a suit..)
I will be back with photos, I promise. :!: