Trying epsom salts this afternoon, any advice?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

spainpumper

Trying epsom salts this afternoon, any advice?

Post by spainpumper »

Hello guys, for those who have tried epsom salts, what amount do u use per litre? Is there some kind of precaution when pumping with epsom salts: a max time exposed to the salts for example? I've read some of the threads and haven't found any but just in case i missed something.

Ty!

SpP
pumpman12

Re: Trying epsom salts this afternoon, any advice?

Post by pumpman12 »

Warm water............keep it warm with heat if you can. Epsom salt mixes 1 cup for 1 gallon of water, but you can use more if you like.
I love how it makes my skin nice and soft after the pump..
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

Ty for the advice, 1 small cup like for a espresso or one of those big cups like to have a coffe with milk? I've tried 8 little spoons per litre, then 12 little spoons and in a while i'm returning with maybe 16 or 18 spoons. Yeah skin is soft and balls grow in more a natural way. I've have a lot of skin in my scrotum and it doesn't bloat with the salts but fills more.

SpP
marc854

Post by marc854 »

spainpumper wrote:Ty for the advice, 1 small cup like for a espresso or one of those big cups like to have a coffe with milk? I've tried 8 little spoons per litre, then 12 little spoons and in a while i'm returning with maybe 16 or 18 spoons. Yeah skin is soft and balls grow in more a natural way. I've have a lot of skin in my scrotum and it doesn't bloat with the salts but fills more.

SpP
I believe Pumpman is referring to a measuring cup. 1 Cup = 16 tablespoons = 0.236 Liters
Also, 1 US gallon = 3.8 Liters
Hope this helps.
Marc
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

Ty Marc! Helped a lot :) And btw, i found that it's easier to grow because its more confortable so you can stand the preassure longer or more pleasure. That's a releief for me that i'm quite sensitive to preassure increase. As well i felt that the skin was soft and the balls grow more natural not bloated as a ballon insted they keep hanging but filled.

i'm very glad with the results :D :D :D :D :D
04.07.20141.jpeg
04.07.20141.jpeg (45.12 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
04.07.2014.2.jpeg
04.07.2014.2.jpeg (41.66 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
04.07.2014.3.jpeg
04.07.2014.3.jpeg (100.8 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
Spainpumper