Usng Epsom salts

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Steeve3662

Usng Epsom salts

Post by Steeve3662 »

Anyone have any tips for me, I want to wet pump with Epsom salt

Thanks,
Steve
kiwibop

Re: Usng Epsom salts

Post by kiwibop »

Don't waste your time and money, just wet pump with hot water
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I think they do soften the skin, and might help with expansion, but I've tried them several times and get the same results with warm water and hair conditioner for lubrication.
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

Hey guys, i've started pumping again and want to try epsom salts as well. But anyway i wonder if you can share some tips to increase performance in growth during sessions with a two stage cylinder.

I use warm water and olive oil and before entering the tube i massage and warm my balls and cock with hot water to loosen. I do 20-30 min in tube, modulating the preassure depending on the sensation (i don't have a gauge). Then i take out the tube and massage again, resting for five or 10 minutes. Any tips you may have?

Thank you!!

Spainpumper
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

"Any tips you may have?"

Well done, You're already doing just about everything there is to do. You didn't mention hydration prior to and during sessions.
I'm experimenting with shorter, more frequent sessions once or twice a day rather than 4 hour marathons (with lubrication breaks of course)
every other day.

You can also read the archives here where lots of us go into detail about schedules and techniques. You can also search the posts of the profiles with qualities that you like in order to see how they got where they are today.

Different techniques bring about vastly different results.
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

Ty Pipperfiterdom,

i knew i'm doing most of the tips but i've always wanted to grow more and faster (impatent here!) that's why i'm always looking for new ways to improve. I'll take a look at your posts as you seem to be one of the GIANTS.

Spp
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

spainpumper wrote:Ty Pipperfiterdom,

i knew i'm doing most of the tips but i've always wanted to grow more and faster (impatent here!) that's why i'm always looking for new ways to improve. I'll take a look at your posts as you seem to be one of the GIANTS.

Spp

Impatience can get you hurt, and set you back for weeks, so be good to yourself.
Check out Stretchmine too.
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

I know, that's why now i'm doing smooth sessions but it's difficult for me not to feel something kind of unconfortable while pumping if i want to have some useful preassure. Shame i don't have a gauge to know exactly where am I.

Ty for you advice buddy!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

spainpumper wrote:I know, that's why now i'm doing smooth sessions but it's difficult for me not to feel something kind of unconfortable while pumping if i want to have some useful preassure. Shame i don't have a gauge to know exactly where am I.

Ty for you advice buddy!
It does not have to hurt to get you pumped. If you feel like your head is about to explode it's too high.
I get where I'm at with 3-4 Hg with a few short spikes up to 5Hg. Harbor freight has brake bleeder hand pumps with gauge for about $20.oo.
spainpumper

Post by spainpumper »

Well actually the unconfortable sensation is more in the pubis not the head. Next thing i'll buy is a pump with gauge, that's for sure.

Ty again for you advices :)