First time posting

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Bigschlongboy

First time posting

Post by Bigschlongboy »

Hi guys i'm a young pumper and had a good session last nite. tonight i will pump again ^^ comments and suggestions are welcome
Cheers
Attachments
fom behind.JPG
after 2h comparing with lighter.JPG
after 2h (3).JPG
after 1h.JPG
after 1h (2).JPG
unpumped erect.JPG
unpumped.JPG
Pumped_Boy

Re: First time posting

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Congrats man, great gains! Very big!
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Nice results. How long have you been pumping and what tubes are you using?
Bigschlongboy

Post by Bigschlongboy »

I was first 1h in a big jar and then i took a break for 30mins and then again 1h in the jar. After jarpumping i shaped my cock 1h in the Fröhle cylinder.
Last night i tried ballpumping in a long tube with water for stretching, i was 3 times 45mins in the tube with 10mins break.
Attachments
DSC_0063.JPG
neworlandopumper

Post by neworlandopumper »

nice work
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

That's a pretty intense regimen. You don't mention vacuum levels, but you're pretty tough if you stay at 8hg very much or often. If you start getting bruising or blistering, cut back on vac. Everybody has different limits to figure out. You're getting good results damage free, so it's a-workin' fer ya.

The young pumpers of the world are going to be able to become impossibly huge in your lifetimes if that's your goal.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Isn't that the truth Fitter? I wish I had discovered pumping with I was this young man's age. He's beautiful and he's got a big dick. I hope he keeps at it.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I concur! Can u imagine having 25 years behind u of proper pumping and stretching of penis, balls and foreskin :shock: You could attain basically your custom tailored size, whatever it was from just magnificently awesome to freakishly outrageous :twisted: I think some of these young men are going to redefine spectacular genital size, I envy them :D BB.
Bigschlongboy

Post by Bigschlongboy »

Hi guys this weekend i planed another big pump session :D of course i will post some pics ^^
Anyone got some ideas that helps to grow really huge?
Greez bigschlongboy
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Bigschlongboy wrote:Hi guys this weekend i planed another big pump session :D of course i will post some pics ^^
Anyone got some ideas that helps to grow really huge?
Greez bigschlongboy
Sorry, Beyond the basics like pre-hydration, wet pumping and keeping your body core warm there's no shortcut.

If you try to blow things up too fast you're just going to cause damage, and that = a time setback. So just shoot for consistency.
Slow and steady wins the race.
Bigschlongboy

Post by Bigschlongboy »

Ok can you give me please some advice for pre-hydration and wet pumping. I normaly pump dry.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Bigschlongboy wrote:Ok can you give me please some advice for pre-hydration and wet pumping. I normaly pump dry.

Just drink all the water you can handle 24 hours prior to during and after a pump session. As a rule of thumb, when your urine is clear you are well hydrated. Plain water is processed faster than sports drinks.

I wet pump in hair conditioner, and warm water. Use enough conditioner to make the water slippery, and lube with conditioner as you tube up. Some guys have great luck with Epsom salts in a wet pump, but in my experience, wet is wet is wet. Get a heating pad and wrap it around your tube to keep the water warm. Be creative. Wrap or tie something around it in order to hold it tight to the outer walls of the tube. You can also wall it in with pillows while in bed. The high setting on the older heating pads is enough to melt many plastics so med is best. Splashing the water mixture around inside the tube absorbs the heat from the tube walls to your package.

Just remember to enjoy your new size as you go because it takes a lot of repetition and rest time as well. The results get exponentially bigger, and last longer, but moderation and consistency is important.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

nice pictures.
so nice to see young pumpers working their cocks and balls.
Wish I was that young when I started.
you will be huge mate when you continue..
smooth dutch pumper.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

Heating pad works well for me. No water needed for me.
Wildcard469

Post by Wildcard469 »

Great Pics. Nice cock and balls pumped or UN pumped :D