Pumping at work currently

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frank4848

Pumping at work currently

Post by frank4848 »

So I'm 20 and Im currently working in NYC for an internship. And everyday for the past 3 weeks I've been getting horny as hell and I end up looking at all the wonderful posts on here,which doesn't help at all, just wishing I could be pumping. :
See I discovered pumping this last semester but I had to leave all of my gear at school, figuring I wouldn't have time at my internship or be able to pump back home with all my family around. Hell....two days ago I even blew a throbbing load in my slacks at work!! Which brings me to today, as soon as I got in today I automatically could not take my horniness level. So the first thing I did was pull up this site on my phone. And as my dick grew I rubbed it slowly under my desk. Unfortunately throughout the day people kept on bothering me with things to do. and because I had to be inconspicuous I could exact like rub out a quick one without people noticing. So throughout the day I browsed this site and would very slowly and gently rub my cock. and I know I could've just gone to the bathroom but where is the fun in that? I ended up having to stay after work to finish up some stupid filing. Around 530 everyone had cleared out, and when I realized I was alone I got incredibly horny. So I sat down In my desk. Now earlier in the day I had brought my cock very close to cumming several times, but I held off for two reasons. One, to build up a huge load, and two, because I was continually interrupted, I even developed a size able precum spot at one point! And eventhough everyone was gone I continued to rub my cock through my pants the way I had before. and edged a few more times. At this point my cock was swollen as hell and ready to burst. And as I continued to get hornier I soon realized that I could have a pump session right in the office if I could find the right things!! So I went to search the kitchen and found a thick glass vase shaped almost perfectly, now all I needed was some sort of tubing!!!! So I searched the office... But found nothing. I was disappointed so I headed back to my desk and just decided I would finally just explode in my pants. But as I reached that amazing place again I became even more determined to make the pump work. So I grab so wiring a d basically pulled the wires out from inside the rubber shell giving me a perfect tube! I quickly heated up some water and now been pumping in the bathroom and relaxing a for 2 hours. It fells amazing to be back in the tube especially after edging my throbbing and hungry cock all day long. I will post pics when I'm done! Hoping to hit a new record. wow I just can't believe how horny I am, it's amazing, and the added factor of being in the office is even better. love it!!!!
frank4848

Re: Pumping at work currently

Post by frank4848 »

Still at it!!!!
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

About 2 hours in.
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

Very hot!
groove the tube!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Your story is amazing and adventurous. I forgot to mention that it is also super hot. You are creative and committed to get huge. I would love to see you package out of the tube. I work in the city, so please let me know if you want to pump together. :-)
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

i do the same thing all the time when I get the office to myself. it's amazing how resourceful you can get when you need to pump.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

aabrunot wrote:i do the same thing all the time when I get the office to myself. it's amazing how resourceful you can get when you need to pump.
" when you NEED to pump! " Our packages need pumping want pumping and we must provide it! At work at home in front of friends meat MUST GROW!!

I totally loved the OP's story! I've had those moments where I've blown intense throbbing loads in my pants while working with someone or get to the restroom just to pee and the second my meat touches air it blows precum all over the wall next to me. Then I just pee with this wall dripping with immediate LIVE running precum. Men look.... but what would they say if anything?
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
neworlandopumper

Post by neworlandopumper »

hot man
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

8) 8) Pumping during work....just not happen for me sorry to say. Hey frank4848 keep the stories cumming....haha, great stuff
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Thanks for all the responses guys! unfortunately my phone ran out of battery as I pumped into the early hours of the morning at the office. But I can tell you that I was easily the largest I've ever
Been after about 6 hours of pumping! As my seal became greater and greater as more of my meat was drawn into the jar I was able to shake the jar and move the water over my throbbing cock making it as hard as rock and it felt truly amazing. finally I called it quits around 7 am as I was truly unable to even enter the jar anymore! As I jerked my cock precam
Was spraying left and right and finally when I shot I completely plastered the wall of the office!! Now I'm rather sad as I write this because I head home to California Tmr and will not get the chance to
Pump until the coming school year, and I can't hardly wait for it. I know it's a couple of months away but I'm really looking forward to pumping not only in my room at school but in the library and around campus as well!! look for me in a couple months guys! I can't wait!!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

What fantastic way to pump. Totally inspiring. Totally hot. Makes me want to try something similar. I'm thinking of going into a strip club with my cock in a pump under some loose fitting shorts. My pumps are cut diagonally so my cock hangs down rather than sticking straight out. I'll let you know that works out. Doubt I'll be able to get pictures though.
meester_fly

Post by meester_fly »

Hot stuff. I too pumped @ work, finding a large jar & off I went. Only a 30 min pump, but it felt extra hot @ work & in a make-shift tube. More pics & stories will be eagerly anticipated!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Very hot thread, for sure. Brought back memories of when I pumped a few times at work. Part of the fun was knowing I was taking a chance doing this! Sure enough there were a few glances when my bulge began to show a bit. I just smiled, and moved on. Sure made for a huge load when I finally came, after my work day was finished. Thanks for posting your own very hot story!!