HOME MADE STJ...NEW VID 6/20/15

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: HOME MADE STJ.....NEW PICS 5/31/14

Post by pumpman12 »

:( :( I think my link was removed......don't know why. Here it is again.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3153500/i_ne ... igger.html
pumpman12

Re: HOME MADE STJ.....NEW LINK 6/29/14

Post by pumpman12 »

I've been working on a new seal for this STJ in all the pics with this thread. The seal on the jar in the pics is a rubber compound and works really well. The only thing is....it hurts along my legs and make the pump session very painful. The new seal will be 100% silicone. I think I have about 20 or 30 hours in the design and construction so far. Hope to post some pics soon. I'll keep you posted. :D :D
Sbigballs

Post by Sbigballs »

Love posts videos man. Are you working on your new seal with the oogoo stuff, corn starch and silicon mixed together? It seems like a good mixture.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Sbigballs wrote:Love posts videos man. Are you working on your new seal with the oogoo stuff, corn starch and silicon mixed together? It seems like a good mixture.
I've never heard of that..........what is it ??
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

PumpStart wrote:Is that a glass jar? If so how did you get the hole in it for your air tube?

(congratz on the size by the way!)
Thanks PumpStart...............I'm slowly getting bigger and bigger too.
To answer your question..........yes the jar is glass. The jar is a Sun Tea Jar I found at Walmart. The STJ's have a hole in them when you buy them. It is a faucet for the tea.........if you use it for tea..hahahahahha.
The main thing with this jar is the opening, it's almost 5 inches. And now I'm in the proses of making a good seal. I think the cost was about twenty bucks and well worth it.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

pumpman12 wrote:I've been working on a new seal for this STJ in all the pics with this thread. The seal on the jar in the pics is a rubber compound and works really well. The only thing is....it hurts along my legs and make the pump session very painful. The new seal will be 100% silicone. I think I have about 20 or 30 hours in the design and construction so far. Hope to post some pics soon. I'll keep you posted. :D :D

So like I said I have a lot of time in making my new seal. Here are some pics of the mold I made. Hope to have pics of the silicone seal soon.......just need it to cure all the way through. :D :D
Attachments
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1392.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D :D Okay so here is my home made silicone seal for my HUGE STJ. Now just so you know this is my first attempt and the seal in the picture will go in the trash but you can see it will be awesome when I get it just right.
Attachments
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
pumpman12

Re: HOME MADE STJ...NEW VID 6/20/15

Post by pumpman12 »

Here is a new vid of me in the STJ. Try to look close at the seal that I made. It is 100% silicone and works really well. I did 2 hours in my Bullmaster Magnum before getting in the STJ. The opening in the glass is over 5 inches in diameter so doing a pre-pump prior to getting in the STJ is important so the seal will work properly.
Attachments
MVI_1452.AVI
(3.17 MiB) Downloaded 352 times
playajjj

Re: HOME MADE STJ.....First video!!

Post by playajjj »

pumpman12 wrote: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am
topdavid wrote:wow man nice pumping! What kind of seal is that ? I'm curious and I'm looking forward making a seal for my own tube. :)
Hey topdavid here is a pic of the stuff I used to make the seal on the jar. You can buy it at Home Depot in the paint dept. What I did was fill a small tray with this stuff and dip the jar in follow directions on the can....that's it. Hope that helps.
PM12
Hey pumpman12, I got some PlastiDip and tried coating edges of some of my flower vases. It works fairly well, but I'd want to put more than one coat on the edges. Also I noticed that it deteriorates over time (3-4 years) when using Albolene as a lube.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
werebear

Post by werebear »

Hi Pumpman12,

is that a two part silicone you are using? Used to use something similar for casting puppet heads and masks years ago. How does it hold up to lubes and son on.

Thanks
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

werebear wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:07 pm Hi Pumpman12,

is that a two part silicone you are using? Used to use something similar for casting puppet heads and masks years ago. How does it hold up to lubes and son on.

Thanks
Well it never made it off the drawing board, it was your basic silicon that you get at home improvement stores
werebear

Post by werebear »

As in bath tub sealant? Might experiment with that. I have no seals for my full package tubes and rely on being fat but obviously they pinch after a while, but then that's about the length of time when I need to release pressure and come out of the tube for five minutes anyway! :D