free sun tea jars

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

stjpumpfan

free sun tea jars

Post by stjpumpfan »

I just discovered one gallon plastic jars at a fast food BK place i service. they throw them out. I made a stj out of one and i am using it now. So if you don't mind asking the store mgr. you could have free supply of these jars. After having seen one i started looking more closely and found that quite a few restaurants use the same size jars for several types of product they consume. Now if i can just figure out a way to make cheap silicone seals? Presently i use a pumptoys seal and wouldn't pump without it, but i bet there is a few good homemade ones out there as well.
Attachments
STJ1.jpg
STJ1.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
mch

Re: free sun tea jars

Post by mch »

Hi stjpumpfan

That's a great find and thanks for sharing your info about that. When it comes to the equipment used, pumping is not a cheap hobby to get started in, so anything that reduces the cost (in this case free!) is most welcome news. DIY'ers will be delighted to read about this I'm sure.

Could you give some more info please. I would like to know more about the dimensions of the jar, what's the width of the opening? How thick is the plastic? What sort of products were originally in these jars? What sort of labels were on the jars and how easy to remove them? Really, any info that might help us forum readers to also find these jars and use them as you have.

If these jars are any good, perhaps you might consider helping others on the forum to obtain these jars, for a small fee for cleaning plus cost of shipping.

Thanks stjpumpfan
-= ... mch ... =-