Hair follicle pain?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

gainer

Hair follicle pain?

Post by gainer »

Hello,

I really enjoy ball pumping but I usually quit after awhile due to pain that seems to be associated to hair on my scrotum.

I usually go for three to five hours in a sun tea jar with water/salt/olive oil and often get up to the size of a softball or so. That night everything is fine, but the next day is when the issue begins. Typically it starts when I walk outside in the cold. Imagine, if you will, a tiny elf is hiding in your pants with a needle and suddenly he decides to go on an epic needle jabbing session with your nutsack. Well the surprising pain has often left me grabbing at my junk and exclaiming "Ahhh... a bug bit me.. ow... ow... OW!!!!" while they wondering what the heck just happened. I would just make my way to the nearest bathroom to figure out what the heck to do.

Lately I've been trying to pump on a regular basis hoping the pain would go away with time and that's when I made a discovery. Holding my nutsack in my hand and pressing my testicles out until the skin was stretched tight I gently felt around the surface until I found the exact area of pain and there I saw a line under the skin. When I looked closer I saw it was a hair. Naturally I thought "Hey, I could just pluck it with some tweezers... problem solved!" Not really... considering the fact that it hurts like a kind of hell which is often not experienced. So after extracting a total of four hairs that were hurting... and after the pitiful sobbing associated with the process... the pain went away.

That is, until the next time I pumped... (which was last night). The pain wasn't as needle-stabbing this time, but it makes me think twice about doing a followup pump. I tried plucking a hair thinking "I'll just get rid of all of them!", but that plan was aborted after a few seconds. All this brings me here and with a few questions:

1. Is this normal?
2. Is there something I can do to help ease this type of discomfort?
3. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Salt? Olive oil? ...?

I won't be able to answer questions such as pressure amount because I've never checked. I merely pump at a level that doesn't cause any discomfort. I do shave my balls, and this may be the problem. Perhaps the pain is due to the thick hairs poking into the sensitive skin as it shrinks back to the normal size?

Thoughts? Also, if there is a post about this already feel free to private message me the location and delete this post. I looked around for a bit and did some searches, but nothing stood out.
ssnaps

Re: Hair follicle pain?

Post by ssnaps »

I've never heard about this. Are you prone to in grown hairs? I can see this being an issue. Maybe instead of shaving to the grain, leave a small amount. I am prone to in grown hairs, so I have to use a electric grooming shaver to trim my hair down to millimetre lengths so I don't get in grown hairs.

I would stop the salt, that maybe irritating the pores. Other than that, no idea. Hope you can resolve the issue.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I get ingrown hairs when my skin gets dry. A moisturizer helps me a lot.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Leonym

Post by Leonym »

This is an old thread, but this perfectly describes the problem I am also having after pumping. It's so sharp and painful I've had to stop pumping.
I am sure it is due to the super short hairs under the skin as it slowly contracts the day after pumping. I shave with a good quality razor against the direction of growth, and I have never had trouble with ingrown hairs.

Like the OP, my question is can I do anything about this? Really surprised there aren't more that experience this issue.

Thanks
just4me

Post by just4me »

Leonym wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:35 am This is an old thread, but this perfectly describes the problem I am also having after pumping. It's so sharp and painful I've had to stop pumping.
I am sure it is due to the super short hairs under the skin as it slowly contracts the day after pumping. I shave with a good quality razor against the direction of growth, and I have never had trouble with ingrown hairs.

Like the OP, my question is can I do anything about this? Really surprised there aren't more that experience this issue.

Thanks
I found that for me its better to not shave completely smooth.
i use an electric razor and clip very short
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I've found a disposable razor that has a guard on its blades to keep the edge slightly above the surface of the skin, preventing ingrown hairs and razor bumps. You can see them on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Bump-Fighter-Car ... MH6N6?th=1

Click on the images to zoom in and see the details of the bump guard on the blades. If you use Google, you'll find these blades on several sites. The prices vary a lot, so shop wisely. Moisturize while pumping, after pumping and after shaving to keep the skin soft and pliable.

I used a regular razor to shave once, and I got 3 large infected razor bumps on my balls. It was no fun explaining them to the doctor. I also had to take a long break from pumping, which was no fun.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
wnc_husband_wife

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

I'll share my experiences. My wife loves everything smooth so we are both bare and use the same techniques. We've had problems with ingrown hairs in the past. Her, usually in her outer labia and me, usually in the area just above my cock.

Now we've cut your shaving down to once or twice a week which helps because most of the irritation is from shaving. We started using the Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System
https://www.amazon.com/Remington-iLIGHT ... ir+removal about six months ago. It has been fantasic and gets better the more you use it. The system isn't a permanent hair removal but it comes back thinner and less of it. I can usually shave once a week and use the remington every other week and my parts stay nice a smooth. Neither one of us has had any ingrown hair issues, razor bumps, etc. The system does require a bit of getting use to the "zap" but after sticking with it for a month things become much easier. We are in our mid-50s we are starting to see less hair in some places like our private parts.

I do have to be very careful since I started pumping my balls. It seems a lot easier to nick something on my scrotum than before. We use shea butter when we pump and olive oil after shaving.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nice tip wnc.
I have a similar one here in the office that my massage lady gave me and i totally forgot about it. Must get it out now and again.
Ingrowing hairs has never been a problem for me, i generally whip it off as soon as it starts appearing but pumping has slowed the growth a lot.

Bignlow
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

I can totally relate to this feeling. I shave weekly, and usually my first weekly pump is after I shave, so it would make sense the hairs are getting trapped as the skin contracts. I've had one little bump under my sack for weeks now, which I suspect is an ingrown hair. Doesn't hurt as such, it's just itchy more than anything.

Problem with shaving I find the worst, is especially after pumping, once you get the '5 o'clock shadow' back, it gets hella itchy down there. I'll definitely be taking a look at this Remington doohickey, so thanks for the tip!
wnc_husband_wife

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

The attached pic is one showing we I use the remington. I will warn you the at first the light pulse can be intense, ZAP! But it get better, I just didn't want anyone to be surprise if you try it. The area in green are the easy parts and hardly worse than shaving. The area I highlighted in red are the parts that are tender for me. The inner thighs and the middle of my scrotum. The penis shaft is very sensitive so I only zap the first 1/2 inch or so. The are in green just about the cylinder isn't pretty easy for some reason the start of my scrotum down the sides. I believe the loose skin causes problems in the middle. Anyway, the nice part is I only mess with shaving and zapping once a week and do it on the same day.
Attachments
hair-removal.JPG