Where to buy a Sun Tea Jar?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

hardpecsbulge

Where to buy a Sun Tea Jar?

Post by hardpecsbulge »

I might be visiting Southern California in a couple of weeks and am interested to purchase one or two sun tea jar. Having had a search online I couldn't see any store selling them. Do you guys know where I can pick one up at a store near Palm Springs / Palm Desert, or by mail order? Many thanks in advance.
tennsteven

Re: Where to buy a Sun Tea Jar?

Post by tennsteven »

Wal-Mart. Too expensive though. Try Ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... &_from=R40
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

Target stores have them usually. It's a seasonal item, but going into spring I think they should have them now or soon.
noblewick

Post by noblewick »

Wal-Mart is the best. I got mine there for 12$ and made my own. Buy any size as long as it has a built-in spigot and most importantly that its glass. Had mine for years and I'll say I love it.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Since I'm clumsy, I stay away from glass. I've found that there are two kinds of plastic Sun Tea Jars. One has thin walls that flex when you handle the jar. Avoid that kind. There are some that look like they're made from the same acrylic that pumping cylinders are made from. The walls of these jars may not be as thick as a cylinder's walls but I've found them to be durable and strong. I got mine at Target but I've seen similar ones at Sears.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...