stj seal problem

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BBBTWO

stj seal problem

Post by BBBTWO »

Just got a STJ seal from pumptoys and found I get larger without it.
With seal, start dia. 10 1/4 inch, after 75 min, 12 1/2 inch.
Without seal, start dia. 10 1/4 after 20 min 12 3/4 inch.
What am I doing wrong.

Help!
ellery888

Re: stj seal problem

Post by ellery888 »

Don't think you are doing anything wrong. The opening of the astj is 4 inches and the opening with a seal is 3 inches which naturally constricts you somewhat. It is a tradeoff. Pumping with the seal is more comfortable and may help you pump longer and some need it to get a better seal. I used a seal all the time for the few few years but now am comfortable without it, get better results and never use one now.

hope this is helpful.

ellery
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

I was able to re-form the opening of my STJ into a smooth comfortable flange by using a propane torch to gradually soften the plastic with heat. I did it in 2 steps: First by pushing the heated neck of the jar onto a medium sized funnel to flare it out, then press the whole flared opening on to a flat glass table to form the flat flange. I can use the entire 4" opening with no seal, no leaks, and no discomfort. Now I have to figure out a way to cut the jar in half and make it a hinged design like a monster tube and not get stuck.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

the stj seal does restrict the passage of fluids into the scrotum, since it tapers.
it might be comfortable but it can also slow you down.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Your right. The seal does restrict the flow of body fluid into the sack.
Monday had time to pump 2-3 hours. Started 10 min with Epsom salt water.
Switch to dry pump with heat lamp for 25 min, got to 13 1/4 circumference.
Found that I had a dreaded water blister the size of a nickel on my glans.
May have been due to the heat lamp?
Well I am out of action for a week or so.
Been dry pumping for 30-45 min every day since 1/17/14.
Trying to develop hydroceles.

Guys, thanks for your input.

BBBTWO
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

BBBTWO wrote:Your right. The seal does restrict the flow of body fluid into the sack.

BBBTWO
You'll find that your sack needs a "break" once in a while. Those breaks afford you great results afterwards when you pick back up. Your dreaded blister is more than likely an abrasion from dry pumping and the drying effect of the heat lamp on the walls of your tube. It could also be from "escaping" your jar. I pump wet 90% of the time because the water absorbs the heat from the tube walls, effectively dispersing it to my package, and not overheating a confined area.
I made my own tubes for years, so I bit the bullet, and bought a Monster SR. because I knew I would use it. I practically wore it out last year, and am on my second one. I want to see pics if you figure out an inexpensive alternative. I'd imagine it would take some good plastic welding skills.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

pipefitterdom wrote:
BBBTWO wrote:Your right. The seal does restrict the flow of body fluid into the sack.

BBBTWO
You'll find that your sack needs a "break" once in a while. Those breaks afford you great results afterwards when you pick back up. Your dreaded blister is more than likely an abrasion from dry pumping and the drying effect of the heat lamp on the walls of your tube. It could also be from "escaping" your jar. I pump wet 90% of the time because the water absorbs the heat from the tube walls, effectively dispersing it to my package, and not overheating a confined area.
I made my own tubes for years, so I bit the bullet, and bought a Monster SR. because I knew I would use it. I practically wore it out last year, and am on my second one. I want to see pics if you figure out an inexpensive alternative. I'd imagine it would take some good plastic welding skills.
What you are saying is, to pump wet with the penis and glans below the water line, not just the sack?
When pumping dry does a moisturizer on the glans stop the formation of water blisters?
Thanks for your help.

BBBTWO
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You don't need to be fully submerged. You just will need to keep things "shaken up" so that the solution splashes against the inside of the tube, dispersing the heat into the water. YOU can use a lube with no water as long as you do not allow it to get dry.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Good news!
I have found the problem of, 1 my water blister, 2 why the stj seal was not working.
My vacuum gauge malfunctioned. With the bleed valve set were it read 5Hg on the old
gauge, it was pulling down 20Hg. It was so painful, I would open the bleed valve more and the
gauge read 0hg. I found that, with the new gauge, I had been pumping at 10 to 15Hg.
The high vacuum was causing such a tight seal, no fluid was flowing into my sack.
This also caused the water blister. Once it heals, I will start pumping with the stj seal.

The vacuum pump that I have is an industrial type, which can draw down to 28Hg.
Once again, thanks for all of your help.

BBBTWO
vicarious9

Post by vicarious9 »

Hey guys,
I have a silicon seal from Pumptoys and due to excessive pressure and pulling it has developed cracks in it. I have tried to seal the cracks with clear silicon caulking but it doesn't create a good seal between the tube and the silicon seal. Any ideas on the best caulking, glue or substance that will fix a leaky seal? Or how to create a new one for very cheap? Thanks! -v