20 inch question

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pklisa

20 inch question

Post by pklisa »

Does anyone think it can get to 20 inches in three days? It has gotten to 18 inches but that is it. Any help would be appreciated.
pklisa

Re: 20 inch question

Post by pklisa »

currently
Picture 139.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It takes me 7-10 days to hit 20" from unpumped. I'm sure anything is possible, but I don't know what kind of damage would be done by a schedule that produced such fast results.

Of course it also depends upon your size going in. If you walk around normally all the time with 15" going to 20" isn't that much of a "stretch".
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

thanks it does take 3 days to get to 18" i really want 20
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

balls
Picture 142.jpg
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

Picture 143.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

How long have you had the ability to get to 18"? You have probably already noticed that getting to say...15" is way faster for you than it was when you first began pumping. This becomes exponential as time goes on. 6 years ago it took me a few hours of pumping to reach my "normal" today ....without doing anything. I'm actually considering moderating my pump schedule a bit because my baseline size is becoming a bit cumbersome, so I'm becoming conflicted.

You have to revisit 18" many times before you get a breakthrough to 19 or 20. These plateaus are frustrating, and can last several months. Sometimes it feels as though you will never get any bigger, but you WILL if you keep pumping and not become discouraged. That is a good time to put away the tape measure, and just ENJOY! Enjoy the gains you have NOW, because once you get to 20" you will not be satisfied, and then (if you're anything like me) you will want to hit 22".

When I hit 22.625" I was all fired up to hit 24", but I've only managed to get back to 21" since then. Sometimes it's a one step forward and two steps back affair. One thing I have learned is you don't need to push too hard. I have lowered my vac levels closer to 3-4 and usually keep it between 1-2 hours per session. My rule of thumb from unpumped is just to leisurely fill my bag until full and then rest until it becomes loose and floppy. (usually 6-12 hours) When I go back in after that rest I have found that the skin loosened up and I didn't actually lose any mass. I seem to only regain stretch. Then I go after it and fill again. I am essentially allowing the weight of the accumulated mass to more gradually stretch me back out to previous maximum. I am essentially stretching 24-7 even though I'm not actually pumping the whole time. Sort of a passive way of returning to my max size. Once I do max out to previous max, I take a short break in order to regain more fluids, then I might pump for more like 3-4 hours to then use the power of vacuum to really push the envelope past the breaking point.
When I do decide to stop pushing the envelope, I no longer discontinue pumping cold turkey at that point. Now I only pump gently in the following days why the damaged skin heals (itching is a good indication you are healing) I keep it fully stretched only, and I don't try to overdo it or make any gains at that point. It's just enough to keep it heavy and full so the skin heals in that expanded state. When I do that the stretch seems to linger for much longer even after the fluid is reabsorbed.

Try not to sweat the small stuff and just enjoy your size!
herman3030

Post by herman3030 »

I have pumped for 2 hours for the last three days. Yesterdav I was at 17 1/4". This afternoon i am back in the sun tea jar with hot water and Epsom salts. I was really feeling big and the bottom rear of my scrotum is really stretched for the past 36 hours. Now that I go back to work for the week I wounder how long my skin will be swelled and saggy. I am loving the feeling of my big balls etc.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

herman3030 wrote:I have pumped for 2 hours for the last three days. Yesterdav I was at 17 1/4". This afternoon i am back in the sun tea jar with hot water and Epsom salts. I was really feeling big and the bottom rear of my scrotum is really stretched for the past 36 hours. Now that I go back to work for the week I wounder how long my skin will be swelled and saggy. I am loving the feeling of my big balls etc.
It will last longer if you do some refills on Monday or Tuesday... not enough to return to 17-1/4, just enough to stay full, like 1/2 hour per day. or an hour every other day, whatever works for you. Just enough to maintain most of the size during healing from the stretch. Allow it to taper off slowly.
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Great explanation, thanks Pipefitterdom !

It takes time to build a base, but less time to rebuild it as your body learns to pump up.

Pumping up can do some damage to tissues -- most easily seen in red marks on the sac -- but the body repairs them and grows a little bit in the process.
However, growth takes time and has its limits, and if you do too much damage, you'll get non-stretchy scar tissue.

Get HUGE -- safely!

Tiger
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

pipefitterdom wrote:How long have you had the ability to get to 18"? You have probably already noticed that getting to say...15" is way faster for you than it was when you first began pumping. This becomes exponential as time goes on. 6 years ago it took me a few hours of pumping to reach my "normal" today ....without doing anything. I'm actually considering moderating my pump schedule a bit because my baseline size is becoming a bit cumbersome, so I'm becoming conflicted.

You have to revisit 18" many times before you get a breakthrough to 19 or 20. These plateaus are frustrating, and can last several months. Sometimes it feels as though you will never get any bigger, but you WILL if you keep pumping and not become discouraged. That is a good time to put away the tape measure, and just ENJOY! Enjoy the gains you have NOW, because once you get to 20" you will not be satisfied, and then (if you're anything like me) you will want to hit 22".
About a year ago i hit 18 and could get there only a few more times. And the max was 16. Just lately, I pumped 3 nights in a row and to my surprise it hit 18 again. I have hit 18 and 17 since. I’m lovin it.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

[/quote]

About a year ago i hit 18 and could get there only a few more times. And the max was 16. Just lately, I pumped 3 nights in a row and to my surprise it hit 18 again. I have hit 18 and 17 since. I’m lovin it.[/quote]

I'm glad you are enjoying it and not stressing on measurements. I only break out the tape measure when I get the feeling I have broken through a plateau.
Steeve3662

Post by Steeve3662 »

So, what's the general consensus on using Epsom salts. Work or not?

Steve
paladincw

Post by paladincw »

Tried Epsom Salts for the first time recently. I found that my sack expanded at a 50% faster rate than before.
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

byCapture.JPG
wetbCapture.JPG
I realized I would not get out of the jar if I went bigger. It is hard enough now.
i am searching