EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER..New PICS

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

headair123

Re: EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER...New PICS 4/19/2014

Post by headair123 »

People often mistakenly believe that osmosis refers to the movement of substances — ions and molecules — across a membrane. Alas, that is simply wrong by definition. Osmosis does not move particles. Osmosis refers to the movement of water only across thin membranes, towards higher concentrations of dissolved substances. So, to me, this means that putting EPSOM salt in the cylinder will delay the desired results.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

I would agree headair123, but read carefully what you said: "the movement of water only across thin membranes". The emphasis I would put would be on the thin membranes part of that (totally correct) statement. The skin is not a thin membrane, and the scrotum is certainly way more than just skin - if my 30-years-ago anatomy is any good there's a membrane inside a couple of muscle/fascia layers inside the skin (too lazy to google it to check!!). Simply put, our skin is designed to be be more or less waterproof, water coming in from the outside our leaking out from the inside. Again, to reinforce the point I made earlier, wet pumping v dry pumping is incompressible v compressible fluids, but most of the effect is due to the heat - dissolve whatever you like in the water, it ain't going to make any difference, or if it does then the effect is due to placebo effect - not that that makes it any less real of course.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Honestly I think this might be a combination of things. Not just one or the other. I think the fact that adding any kind of extra solution to warm water you are essentially changing its density causing an increase in the vacuum effect. Be it Epsom Salt or Sugar etc. I think the difference with the Epsom Salt is that it naturally causes muscles to relax. I think combined with the increase in density coupled with its natural purpose, the Epsom Salt just helps the muscles and skin relax in the scrotum more than just pumping with warm water and some other solution like sugar. I've pumped with Sugar and noticed a difference between it and just plain warm water. I just got Epsom Salt to see if the results are really that different to Sugar. There might be a placebo effect to a degree I suppose.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Thanks for all the discussion on this subject. The Epsom salt is in fact used in whirlpools with sports,,, muscles injuries and basic aces & pains. You know it really isn't even salt at all.............keep pumpin
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Sorry to keep harping on but unless you are talking the kind of pressure on the surface of the sun there is absolutely negligible , zero, zip , nada, difference in pressure/vacuum in liquids with different densities. Go and read some physics books people, or search on-line: Water compresses or expands by about 0.005% when the pressure is increased by 101.3 kPa (or 14.7psi or 1 atm or approx 30 inHg for those in the uncivilised parts of the world that don't use the metric system!). Compressibility (or expansion under vacuum) is related to the bulk modulus of the fluid (K). Because the compressibility is tiny (less than 1/10000th even at multiple atmospheres of pressure, density makes effectively no difference to this. Sure epsom salt makes your skin feel nice, but it just ain't having any effect other than placebo on your pump guys.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

kiwibop wrote:Sorry to keep harping on but unless you are talking the kind of pressure on the surface of the sun there is absolutely negligible , zero, zip , nada, difference in pressure/vacuum in liquids with different densities. Go and read some physics books people, or search on-line: Water compresses or expands by about 0.005% when the pressure is increased by 101.3 kPa (or 14.7psi or 1 atm or approx 30 inHg for those in the uncivilised parts of the world that don't use the metric system!). Compressibility (or expansion under vacuum) is related to the bulk modulus of the fluid (K). Because the compressibility is tiny (less than 1/10000th even at multiple atmospheres of pressure, density makes effectively no difference to this. Sure epsom salt makes your skin feel nice, but it just ain't having any effect other than placebo on your pump guys.
You my be right about the physics but, the soften effects on the skin I believe are a big help with growth.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Agreed. Have also read that Mg and SO4 ions are both reasonably readily absorbed across the skin barrier, and as most modern diets are deficient in Mg that can only be a good side effect!!
lytgreen

Post by lytgreen »

Just my 2 cents: I have been wet pumping my balls for 12 years -at least hundreds of times. I also know the basics of fluid dynamics, osmolarity, etc so I was very skeptical about epsom salts as well. I cant vouch for the science behind it and I have only my own experience but I am here to tell you IT WORKS FOR ME! Faster results, less pressure needed and greater size per minute/hour. There is something at work here beyond the placebo effect. Some phenomena exist in the physical universe for which we can't fully explain -this may be one of them!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

lytgreen wrote:Just my 2 cents: I have been wet pumping my balls for 12 years -at least hundreds of times. I also know the basics of fluid dynamics, osmolarity, etc so I was very skeptical about epsom salts as well. I cant vouch for the science behind it and I have only my own experience but I am here to tell you IT WORKS FOR ME! Faster results, less pressure needed and greater size per minute/hour. There is something at work here beyond the placebo effect. Some phenomena exist in the physical universe for which we can't fully explain -this may be one of them!
My point exactly..............IT WORKS FOR ME !!!
Everyone has there own routine, do what you like, feels good or for what ever reason you pump. To all my pumping brothers & sisters....KEEP PUMPIN
PS. More pics to follow :D :D
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Well I think that regardless of whether or not it is a placebo, the Epsom Salts are supposed to 'draw toxins' out, so I guess there must be some sort of penetration of the skin. It also seems somewhat unanimous that it is an exfoliant, so can only make the skin feel better.

I'm about to give it a try for the first time (been looking more into it as I'm suffering a bit of shaving rash in that area atm), so I'll report back with my findings.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Hi, I didn't find Epson salt here in Belgium, but in a shop here in Antwerp they told me Death See salt is the same. So I tried it and the results are very good, thx for the information.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Had 3 hours of great pumping today..........
Attachments
IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1262.JPG
train_eugene

Re: EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER...New PICS 6/24/2014

Post by train_eugene »

great pump!!!!!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

My God! You got me throbbing real fast!! Fantastic pump and wonderful pics! Got me needing to get into a tube.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Now that's one set of hanging big balls, bet when they deflate some, they make a wonderful sound!
Keep on pumping . . . getting larger . . . and showing them off.