EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER..New PICS

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER..New PICS

Post by pumpman12 »

Pumpers,
I have been pumping over 10 years now and have always been looking for a better way. As most of you here (in ball pumping) have your own way to pump. So I'm not trying to change anyone's style or routine. BUT, you need to try this !! I read in one of the threads that someone tried Epson salts in there water with good results. Well I have had GREAT results. My old routine I would use warm water & baby oil as a lube. This works very well for me but again always looking for something better.
After about a week of warm water & Epsom salts my pump time is cut in half with the results that feel and look fuckin awesome. It feels so good I haven't had time to take any pics....YET. I also use a small space heater to keep the water warm when I'm pumping, I think that is key ! And of coarse you must stay hydrated. In a 1 hour session I will drink a half a gallon of water. I still use baby oil on the seal and have a little in the warm water too. Salt is a natural water softener and used in all home water softener systems. It makes perfect sense. I tried the sugar water thing and had no change at all.
Keep pumpin.... :D :D
Last edited by pumpman12 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
cargo

Re: EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER...it works for me !!

Post by cargo »

I have heard good things about Epsom salts my dad used swear by them for aches and pains and foot soak. Will have to try!!! Will report back!
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

Sounds interesting. What's the salt concentration? For example, how many tablespoons per pint / gallon / litre?
UncutGuy1979

Post by UncutGuy1979 »

All claims are false until photos of results are posted! :lol:

I have tried to sugar water and just made a sticky mess.

I will have to try epsom salt and report back also.
Twitter UncutGuy1979
Snapchat UncutGuy1979
KIK UncutGuy1979
Skype UncutGuy1979
Tumblr UncutGuy1979
Xtube UncutGuy1979
http://uncutguy1979.tumblr.com
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=UncutGuy1979
https://twitter.com/uncutguy1979
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

UncutGuy1979 wrote:All claims are false until photos of results are posted! :lol:

I have tried to sugar water and just made a sticky mess.

I will have to try epsom salt and report back also.
Hey UncutGuy.................I will agree..........pics are worth a thousand words !!!
Here are some of my pump today. This is only an hour and a half........to get these results prior to this would take me at least two and a half and a much higher vac pressure. Like I said it works for me. Your results may vary. Also tried the sugar....hated it. The salt gives me a very soft and pliable sack when I'm done. And with this helps me get out of the jar very easily. Three minutes........... :D :D
I love this shit !!
Attachments
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

I use Epsom salt when I have it cuts my time in half not sure why but it works I also seem not to bruise as much tend to pump not as long by the way great results pumpman
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

I am so afraid to put water into my cylinder. I ruined a couple of pumps trying it. How do you do it? I've filled it about half way after disconnecting tube, inverted it (what a mess) hooked the tube back up....and filled the pump which ruined it. The epsom salts are magnesium sulfate which have osmosis property. Be careful to not overdo.
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

Yes...how much salt do you put in your STJ?
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

fyi for those wondering...directions on the box say 2 cups per gallon ....so im trying half a cup in my ASTJ at the moment
BeAPig

Post by BeAPig »

I am planning on giving this a try myself tonight.
23 yo pumper. Been pumping on and off for probably 3 years now. Was the first really kinky thing I did and it started me down this path to nasty piggishness. Looking for buddies along the way.
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

so its been about 45 minutes and it really seems to be working! used 1/2 or 2/3 cup of salts and have been keeping the water in my jar warm with a heat pad and it seems like ive been pumping for an hour and a half when its only been 45!
BeAPig

Post by BeAPig »

agreed, bout a half an hour in and notice a much faster bloat
23 yo pumper. Been pumping on and off for probably 3 years now. Was the first really kinky thing I did and it started me down this path to nasty piggishness. Looking for buddies along the way.
neworlandopumper

Post by neworlandopumper »

I've used epsom salts rather than sugar and its a lot less messy/sticky and works a lot faster from my experience. I haven't measured how much epsom salt i put in, not sure it matters if you put too much in.
inget52

Post by inget52 »

GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Certainly will give this a go in my next ball pump session!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond