EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER..New PICS

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER...New vid posted !!

Post by pipefitterdom »

rjgpeds wrote:Are there any side effects to using Epson salt and warm water as apposed to just warm water? I'm thinking about giving it a try tomorrow. Tnks
Warm water is what truly helps, but you need to add a non petroleum based lube to reduce the risk of blisters. Sugar, Epsom salt, or hair conditioner help make things more slippery.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

rjgpeds wrote:Are there any side effects to using Epson salt and warm water as apposed to just warm water? I'm thinking about giving it a try tomorrow. Tnks
Keeping the water warm also helps greatly for me. The Epsom salt helps with the skin and you will find everything is softer when your done. Since I started using Epsom salts I have found that my pump time is less and less to get the same results. It works for me........keep pumpin, more pics & vids to come.
rjgpeds

Post by rjgpeds »

T
Last edited by rjgpeds on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

rjgpeds wrote:I'm pretty sure that I'm to big to get out of my jar, wtf do I do now
To Big ????? Is there such a thing ? With my pump addiction I'll never be to big. It can be a challenge getting out of my jar too. But put a hose on the jar and blow light pressure in the jar.....now walk the jar off slowly. I also tilt to jar up as high as I can go as to let my ball sack escape a little at a time. You will find out what works best for you and fine tune that so you can get out with out any pain.
pumpman12

Re: EPSOM SALT & WARM WATER...New PICS 4/19/2014

Post by pumpman12 »

:D Just a great pump, had to take some pics. Notice the space heater.......warm water & Epsom salt. This was the best thing I have ever done with pumping. The Epsom salt helps with my skin...(much softer) and I haven't had a blister in months.
Planning a marathon soon........can't wait !!!
Attachments
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG
IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1227.JPG
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

i wonder what the ratio of water to epsom salts you use are?
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

great pump
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

The Epsom salt box has it at 1 cup salt for every gallon of water............... :D :D
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Hot & Sexy pumped stuff
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
stretchedbags

Post by stretchedbags »

This is a great thread, lots of good info and inspiration.
Thanks to all contributions.
Gonna get into it again, it's been awhile.
Pumpman12, awesome pics, very sexy, love the shaved bag.
One request… when you shave yer pubic hair could you shave more of the hair from your lower abdomen?
Leave a small "landing strip", super turn-on for me.
I keep myself like that, I call it "My Bobby Orr"…
Thanks!
-stretchedbag
Attachments
IMG535 - Copy.jpg
a worshipper of homosexual gentlemen with huge, bald circumsized cockmeat
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Scientific question:

Why would the epsom salt help accelerate the inflation process?

If anything, doesn't the increased salt concentration outside the scrotum cause a negative osmotic pressure that would cause any fluid inside the bag to migrate outwards? (this would inhibit/delay the growth.)
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i think it draws fluid towards it. i believe it is similar in the technique for peritoneal dialysis, whereby floating the organs in a salinated fluid can draw excess fluids that can be drained off the body to avoid toxicity and buildup.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Excellent question headair123. I had this argument a while back on the forum when sugar solution was all the rage. Physics 101: Air and water are both fluids; the difference in them is that air is compressible while (to all intents and purposes) water is incompressible. If you are pumping in water with no air in the tube then every millilitre you draw out needs to be replaced by a millilitre of interstitial fluid into your scrotum and/or penis. Adding a solute such as MgSO4 very very very slightly alters the density of the fluid you are pumping in, but does not at all affect its compressibility. Pressure is pressure is pressure people. Epsom salts feel nice on the skin, but I hold it is pumping in water, or more importantly pumping in hot/warm water that has the affect, not the epsom salts or sugar or whatever else you care to dissolve in it.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Your explanation is plausible, kiwibop, and I can't say you're right or wrong. But the results I get when I pump in plain water in drastically different than when I pump with epsom salt. Same amount of time in the tube, same amount of water, etc, but the results from the salt pump yield a far larger and stretchedsac than when I pump without. And I've done this several times just to make sure it wasn't a matter of "just having a better pump response for that particular session." I would estimate that 90% of the time, salt gave me a better pump. There has to be some validity to the epsom salt addition, I would think, right?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I tried apple cider vinegar last week just for "fun". It did not sting like I thought it might. I thought that possibly stinging could serve as an indicator that skin is beginning to rupture.

Meh...in my personal experience 4HG @ 95 degrees is 4HG @ 95 degrees.
For me, vinegar, sugar, Epsom salts and hair conditioner seem to expand me at about the same rate. A good massage helps get lymphatic fluids moving too.

I may not be noticing a difference like some guys because I only pump to "fill", and not to "stretch". I learned this while pumping conservatively prior to a scheduled surgery last year. Once the wrinkles start to smooth out and a doughnut begins to form, I stop, and let size, time weight and gravity take over. This means it takes days to reach max, but when you finally get there you aren't damaged, and also have a full supply of fresh fluid to push the envelope.

Next time I reach max size and begin to "force" expansion beyond merely being full, I'll try the Epsom salts again, but so far I'm still not convinced.