Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TobyB

Re: Hydroceles

Post by TobyB »

I had mine removed by an operation: it was uncomfortable, and painful in some occasions, like riding a bicycle.
So before inflicting yourself a hydrocele think of that too
smooth dutch pumper.
pa_pierced

Post by pa_pierced »

For those of you who have them, what do they look like unpumped?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

I've been pumping for about four years now. The first year was mostly fun in creating a temporary large scrotum. The second year was more serious, in that I tried to out do myself each time. The problem I had was that I could not keep gains lasting more than a few days. It was still fun, but I wanted my sac to have a permanent or at least long lasting effect of gain. mostly my scrotum would return to normal after a few days. I had achieved a stretch gain, but with no real 'girth' to my sac.

The third year I achieved my best and found a great routine that helped me max out each time. One pump I achieved my best ever, 19/20", and got excited that I slightly pumped over safe pressures and caused some soreness in my testicles. The days, weeks that followed were amazing, I saw a semi- permanent gain, 13", that lasted quite a while. I finally though I was getting somewhere.

Due to work the fourth year I fell back from a good schedule and was doing it rarely. Eventually time past and it was six months since I pumped, my sac fell back to prepumping size and I was disappointed. I pumped a few times, followed my trusted routine and did a few marathon but wasn't seeing the same results. I figured, I just have to start the process all over due to my long pumping absence.

I'm starting to get back into it and have seen my gains go back to what they once where. The problem is that I could not recreate my best pumping experience that gave me a 6 month permanent size of about 13" unpumped.

Until NOW..... Tried this technique a few days ago and did a mild pump, so far I have achieved a slight hydroceles. I wish I saw this technique years ago. I have not gained what I want yet, so I plan to try again.

The quick hitting of my testicles isn't very fun. I really do not like that snappy pain feeling. So I took the technique of rolling on your testicles and applied it a bit differently. I used two small 6"x3" old plastic cutting boards I had and placed my testicles between them and then laid on them, there was still pain, but not as bad as a slapping pain. I also insured that I didn't over do it and took a lot of breaks during the pump as a saftey measure. My testicles were not to sore in the morning and had no signs of damage, ie. bruising, redness ect. I've rested a week and the size went down only slightly, I plan on doing it again tonight.

I could see this technique causing some problems for some. I would, like I am, start really slow with this and don't use this technique everytime.

Thanks for this thread and all those who contributed!
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

hi ssnaps,

I would really like to follow your journey before I go for it. My left testicle is smallar and I would like to creat symmetry. Is any one else of you trying to build up a hydrocele please report.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

My size has defiantly gone down. It lasted a good week and a half but now I'm seeing shrinkage again. Doing a pump tonight, but not applying trauma. Not sure if I applied enough trauma the first time of if my anatomy just doesn't want me to have a hydoceles : :( .

Still keeping this technique close by and will continue to try it and see results. Hope more can chime in and give some more advice on this.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

dreamweaver wrote:Here is a picture of a member of our pump group who created his hydroceles by hitting his balls then pumping for 2 - 3 hours at 4 - 6hg.
Wow! I missed that photo Dreamweaver. What a magnificent specimen of one of your pump buddies :shock: It sure would be nice if you could post more of his 'hugeness' :D thanks, BB.
ballpmpr421

Post by ballpmpr421 »

I'm also very interested this. Seems like a semi permanent solution to gaining size. Would like to see/hear more on how anyone has developed or maintained their hydroceles.
Moo91

Post by Moo91 »

well I tried this tonight

I slapped my testes before and each time I took a break, as well as before, and I pumped for about 2.5-3 hours (that's counting breaks), wet with epsom salt, at about 5hg. I was very well hydrated both before as well as during. It feels like doing this made it so that maybe I had very small hydroceles, but not nearly as much fluid as a typical pumping session. I'm about average size, and to be honest, my sac was still a bit loose afterwards. I didn't bother with pics because I wasn't too terribly impressed, but it's quite possible that this is something that has to be built over time.
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Moo91 wrote:well I tried this tonight

I slapped my testes before and each time I took a break, as well as before, and I pumped for about 2.5-3 hours (that's counting breaks), wet with epsom salt, at about 5hg. I was very well hydrated both before as well as during. It feels like doing this made it so that maybe I had very small hydroceles, but not nearly as much fluid as a typical pumping session. I'm about average size, and to be honest, my sac was still a bit loose afterwards. I didn't bother with pics because I wasn't too terribly impressed, but it's quite possible that this is something that has to be built over time.
I am starting to think so as well.
Bulgetightcrotch

Post by Bulgetightcrotch »

dreamweaver wrote:I created mine by punching both balls as hard as I could on all four sides prior to pumping. Then as soon as I stopped punching pumped at 7 for two hours seven days a week. Each time I felt a little pulling. Finally they started staying large ended up at 22" in circ. Became way to much swinging that my back hurt so had surgery to reduce. They stayed at normal size about four months than started growing again. Today the are 16" feel great flopping against my thighs urologist says no need/use for surgery again that they will just grow back. He suggested that I leave them alone - I agree love the looks people give me :D

I'm starting the slap and the pumping possess, and hopefully I shall end up,with a desired equal hydrocele, can't wait.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

I also started the hydrocele technique. see what happens?
headair123

Post by headair123 »

BBBTWO wrote:I also started the hydrocele technique. see what happens?
what happens?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos