Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Re: Hydroceles

Post by bigricky » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Try to devote at least one hour in the cylinder every day! You will grow providing your cylinders are upgraded to allow for maximum mass. Bullmasters and Monstertubes are best, but you have to use them daily.

Zajosek

Post by Zajosek » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:22 am

bigricky wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Try to devote at least one hour in the cylinder every day! You will grow providing your cylinders are upgraded to allow for maximum mass. Bullmasters and Monstertubes are best, but you have to use them daily.
I'm thinking about buying bullmaster, it looks really neat.
But.. do you need to be some "standard" size to use them first, or you have to prepump?
It looks like everybody who uses them are already big in size or are prepumping?

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:45 am

These tubes are definitely not for beginners. You need to stretch the scrotal tissues well in a long johnny style straight tube for a few months before advancing to these girth forming cylinders like the bull master and the Monster tubes. I would recommend the Monster-tube Junior as your first purchase. You will always use it and never regret the purchase. Monster-tube.com

AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:00 pm

I agree... step up one step at a time...

I'm gonna sell my MT Jr. soon, it was great for shaping the stretch, I spend more time in my Bullmaster these days.

iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 pm

I'd dig a Monster Jr.
groove the tube!