Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumpger

Re: Hydroceles

Post by Pumpger » Fri May 12, 2017 1:29 pm

I am also highly interested in this technic. How hard do you hit for how long?
Suche nettes Paar oder Sie zum gemeinsamen Pumpen und mehr. Gern auch Bildertausch.

Zajosek

Post by Zajosek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Same here, really interested. Tried "hitting" my balls bit but nothing happened. Hitting them and then pumping afterwards and nothing.
So any guides here? I have read whole this topic and probably missed few guides.

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Once the sac is thoroughly pumped to maximum size, come out of your cylinder of choice (Monster-tube and Bull master cylinders being the best) and after about 10 minutes of stretching to encourage a natural tear drop shape, start gently and consistently tapping and smacking the sac with a large wooden spoon or the palm of your hand to stimulate blood flow and further stretching of the tissue for increased and permanent growth and the filling of the hydroceles with more fluid. Then back into the cylinder to further inflate, repeating this process throughout your session.

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 pm

00D0D_bYHFjkWLmTB_600x450.jpg
The Results

Zajosek

Post by Zajosek » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm

bigricky wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm
Once the sac is thoroughly pumped to maximum size, come out of your cylinder of choice (Monster-tube and Bull master cylinders being the best) and after about 10 minutes of stretching to encourage a natural tear drop shape, start gently and consistently tapping and smacking the sac with a large wooden spoon or the palm of your hand to stimulate blood flow and further stretching of the tissue for increased and permanent growth and the filling of the hydroceles with more fluid. Then back into the cylinder to further inflate, repeating this process throughout your session.
Gently? i tried i lil harder and nothing but I will try. Hmm
I even put weight between my legs and as I was.. um you know what.. With each stroke balls hitted the weight.

just4me

Post by just4me » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:10 am

The question that i dont see here is how long does this take.
How long does it take to cause a hydrocele? I mean hitting pr pumping sessions.

I have heard of someone being injured with one giant hit and causing this. Or something like it.. the swelling i mean.
Some people have posted how many times they hit and how often.

Is there anyone here who can shed some light on how long before you see results.

I pumped every day for two weeks and did the hitting thing. I mean hit a lot.
The size from pumping 2 or three times per day was not huge but it was consistant... 14-15 inches curcum.
I had to stop for a while because of company.

But... how long before results?

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:29 am

Actually the trauma caused by impact is not a hydrocele it is testicular hematoma. The hydrocele is merely scrotal lymphatic fluid accumulation.

Impact may not be effective when you have a big hydrocele since it absorbs much of it.
I abused my left one for a few months until it began to outgrow the right one so I stopped.

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 am

As to how long it takes to develop the mass, I have been pumping for over 20 years, and regularly/daily. Patience and discipline are, as in most things in life, the key to successful results. Be gentle, do not injure yourself, there is no need to harm the body, respect the magnificent testicles as they grow.

just4me

Post by just4me » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:17 am

I think I’ll just stick to moderate pumping. As much as I enjoy being pumped up I still need to shrink down to be able to work. I am on a vacation now and people seem to use me as a stopping point on their vacations. To keep them away without seeming like an a$$hole I am going to tell them I have the flu.

I would really like to have a week or so where I could pump twice a day. I was able to make it almost two weeks pumping 2 or 3 times per day for less than an hour each session and really enjoyed how it looked and felt. It was easy to reach 15+ inches in less than an hour after pumping daily. After a week of not pumping I was still noticeable bigger. The permanent thing will have to wait till retirement.

Pipefitter and bigricky – Thanks for the information AND inspiration.

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

My pleasure

extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:32 am

Show us your hydrocele! Need motivation to grow!

bigricky

Post by bigricky » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

Have a look at my photo above in this thread.

woody1

Post by woody1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Half of you guys do not even know what you are talking about, surrounding the testicle is a thin membrane, when this membrane fills with fluid thats is a hydrocele, nothing to do with fluid in the sack, 9 pages of incorrect information, hitting ur nuts will not do it, over time the membrane gets filled up with fluid, can grow as big as a watermelon.

Pic enclosed is of my hydro courtesy of my doctor who fucked up, I dont pump my nut just my cock and I walk around with this thing day in day out
Attachments
ball 1.JPG
ball 1.JPG (33.38 KiB) Viewed 822 times

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:53 am

You are absolutely correct. Hitting your testes doesn't create a hydrocele. Your physician would very likely strongly disagree with everything we enjoy here.

People also refer to how much pressure they pump with, when in fact it's vacuum.
Drives me nuts but I like nuts.

dasher

Post by dasher » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 am

so if I understand you right woody this is one of the major risks when pumping our balls. I'm asking the experts here what in more detail is dangerous?
Is it simply the level of vacuum, is it how long we put the balls under vac or is it the speed of vac level change from low to high and back or ....?
I'm pumping for some years now with vac levels below 4"hg and I have no problems.
Now I'm thinking about changing the routine and using pressure peaks, not sure if this is a good idea.

D.