Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

iPumpFL

Re: Hydroceles

Post by iPumpFL »

I'd dig a Monster Jr.
groove the tube!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

It's time for updates on this thread as I continue to grow, the hydroceles are balanced and growing bigger and stronger everyday. Difficult to leave the house these days.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

bigricky wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:30 am It's time for updates on this thread as I continue to grow, the hydroceles are balanced and growing bigger and stronger everyday. Difficult to leave the house these days.
Any pics?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

00D0D_bYHFjkWLmTB_600x450.jpg
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

bigricky wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:10 pm 00D0D_bYHFjkWLmTB_600x450.jpg
That one is quite old already few times on this forum.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

IMG_1626.jpg
IMG_1626.jpg (25.52 KiB) Viewed 4651 times
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Huge and magnificent :) ,BB.
trickster

Post by trickster »

StretchMine wrote: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:13 am I don't know if I have a hydrocele or not. I do know that my testicles have permanently increased in size from years of pumping. Doe this involve hydroceles? Beats me. All I know is that I have big balls which has been my quest. As far as I can tell I have done myself no harm. There is no pain or tenderness from having these big nuts (except for that which results from me sitting on them accidently). At my last physical my doctor uttered not a word about my balls and told me to cut down on fats and salt and get more exercise. Will I develop cancerous lesions on my testicles at some point in the future? I don't know. I dont' really know the long term effects of daily pumping. Has there been a study? All I know is that I intend to continue to pump. I enjoy it and I love having big nuts that flop around.
The attached photo was taken a couple of years ago when I had not been pumping for a couple of months. Now I am permanently larger and longer than I am in the photo.
Stretch

just rereading this post beautiful BALLS! :D
querrelle

Post by querrelle »

I have two prefectly postioned hydroceles just each side of my sac. I learned of them in an physical with my primary. He offered surgery too remove them. I replied ' why the hell would I do that?' He died in the office😂
I use my hydroceles as saline receptors with no issues. They fill well with no pain. Drain within a week with the normal lump tissue left. However I once tried too mostersize the balls with 2000ml. It was so heavy I got lower back and groin pain. Had too do leave time. Looked great but literal pain in the ass. 😂😂😂😂
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Mine are well placed too and continue to grow when I pump. My size after 24 hours without pumping
Attachments
image.jpg
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

that's a very odd shape.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

neonpumper wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:42 pm Mine are well placed too and continue to grow when I pump. My size after 24 hours without pumping
Interesting shape I would say. I had same effect with infusion. My cock is not big enought for proper size of sack.
Yours would look way better if you were able to make them "hang" a bit.. with some pump or weights. Would envy that ALOT
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Click on the photo to see it properly. The shape looks odd because the thumbnail photo is upside down.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Maybe It's just not a good photo and taken from an awkward angle. I prefer a teardrop shape myself.
years of stretching and pumping for permanent growth.
years of stretching and pumping for permanent growth.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:43 am Click on the photo to see it properly. The shape looks odd because the thumbnail photo is upside down.
I think the issue is that in the photo, it looks like your ball sac is attached to your leg where it shouldn’t be. Perhaps add another picture or two to clear it up! 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….