Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: Hydroceles

Post by pipefitterdom »

PumpStart wrote:I'm aware of that part, but once you have a hydrocele does it always stay that same size? Or can pumping (without spanking) increase its size?
I Have only pumped 6 hours since last October. That was in late January.
I am still too big for my old briefs so there are definitely some residual gains.
I'm not planning to quit entirely, so I may never know if they are permanent gains.
Definitely considering slowing down a bit.

Although I love being enormous, sometimes I prefer to just be very big.
Soda

Post by Soda »

A few times I injected glucose solution makes the testicles swollen and it is very difficult to have disappeared. But it also has pumped in the testicles.
zakkke wrote:Hi Soda,

Is the testicle inreasing. Some here say when once achieved a Hydrocele it just grows. How did you get it?
Attachments
8.jpg
DSCF0900.jpg
DSCF0904.jpg
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Has anyone tried to take a hypodermic needle and drain some of the fluid out of the hydrocele and does it work.
My left one is three or more times bigger than the right.
lowman

Post by lowman »

It's very interesting but it is possible to see more photos of those who have hydroceles???
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

StretchMine wrote:Big Ricky, thanks for keeping this thread going. Your advice about gentle smacking is well taken. I often do a little ball spanking before pumping but mostly I just pump a couple of times a day, before work and before bed. I like to keep what I consider my new normal size. My habit is to keep the Junior packed (or close to packed) and I feel I have maxed out my ability to get any bigger unless I change to a different cylinder. I dont' really care for the Senior as it gives me more girth than length and it draws too much of my groin in which results in some soreness or aching. Does anyone else have this issue with the larger opening on the Senior?

In any case my testicles are now permanently larger. The photo below is how big I am permanently and shows how low I hang normally these days. Of course, like any red blooded pumper I am seeking more size and more length. Like you I believe much of my added size comes from hydroceles. Fine with me. I really like having big nuts.

To my pumping brothers I offer encouragement and assurance that if you keep at it you can gain permanent size through pumping. Here's to getting and staying as big as you want to be. I also have permanent foreskin now which for an uncircumcised guy is pretty good :)
Stretch
Very nice, Stretch. Very nice indeed.
You mentioned your schedule - how long have you been at it?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

Hi guys im new in forum, im a 22yo mexican dude who love to pump since i was 18yo but im too interested in permanent grow, but the silicone is not for me, can anyone help me to have a hydrocele in my balls y really really love wear a huge scrotum in my briefs, thanks for see my reply & sorry for the bad english
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic nuts stretchmine ! Hydrocele or not they are beautiful lowhangers !!
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

I'm really gealous of some of you blokes. Not for the size of your ball bag but SOMEONE of you seem to have some lovely lady's hand supporting your package.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Has anyone ever drained a Hrdrocele with a needle.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
trickster

Post by trickster »

StretchMine wrote:Big Ricky, thanks for keeping this thread going. Your advice about gentle smacking is well taken. I often do a little ball spanking before pumping but mostly I just pump a couple of times a day, before work and before bed. I like to keep what I consider my new normal size. My habit is to keep the Junior packed (or close to packed) and I feel I have maxed out my ability to get any bigger unless I change to a different cylinder. I dont' really care for the Senior as it gives me more girth than length and it draws too much of my groin in which results in some soreness or aching. Does anyone else have this issue with the larger opening on the Senior?

In any case my testicles are now permanently larger. The photo below is how big I am permanently and shows how low I hang normally these days. Of course, like any red blooded pumper I am seeking more size and more length. Like you I believe much of my added size comes from hydroceles. Fine with me. I really like having big nuts.

To my pumping brothers I offer encouragement and assurance that if you keep at it you can gain permanent size through pumping. Here's to getting and staying as big as you want to be. I also have permanent foreskin now which for an uncircumcised guy is pretty good :)
Stretch
Awesome pics! Love your nuts
scrotuminflator2

Post by scrotuminflator2 »

How are people growing then, ive just started this technique cand wait for permanent results :P :D :D
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The information you seek already is in this very thread. See stretchmine
On page 6.
extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper »

I want to get huge hydrocele! I will hit my balls !
ExtremePumper
[email protected]
Twitter: pig_extreme
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.