Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Zajosek

Re: Hydroceles

Post by Zajosek »

woody1 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm Pic enclosed is of my hydro courtesy of my doctor who fucked up, I dont pump my nut just my cock and I walk around with this thing day in day out
So you got yours thanks to "fuck up" of the doctor?
-_- It would be weird to ask a doctor to fuck up to get it right?
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Had a varicocele, fixed that then over time turned into a hydrocele
athlo

Post by athlo »

More pics woody please 😜😜

Dam I wish there was a way I could create one but more likely to damage something else

Here's a link to a video of a young guy with one HOT!!!

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/5802128/m ... balls.html
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
just4me

Post by just4me »

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/5802128/m ... balls.html
[/quote]

Holy cow..... or bull
In a fantasy world that would be a dream come true.
IRL.... kind of scary, unless someone was independently wealthy,

looks amaing
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

woody1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am I can get it drained, downside is after being drained that it could stay drained or swell even bigger, also my bitch like's it when I fuck her as it smashes her clit or arsehole depending on the position :lol:

Yet to find a woman who can fit it in her mouth, I can assure you walking around like this for 15yrs is a pain in the arse, and the size of the nut losses its joy of showing it off.

Other issues:

1. Have to put cream between my legs and ball sack everyday as chaffing and a kind of sweat rash
2. Tugging on the veins and spunk cord
3. People looking at ur sack and wondering what the fuck is in ur pants
4. Having to drop my pants at the airport when I go through the scanner as they think I am carrying a bomb {no fucking kidding}, I like the bit when they look at it after I pull it out then get me to sign the paperwork with the same hand I just used to lift up my balls, then I hand the cock pen back to them
5. Going to a massage parlour and they ask why is it so big, I just tell them its full of spunk
I get a pat down every time I fly because of the size of my balls from all the years of pumping.
Attachments
2015-03-25 18-19-54.531.jpg
athlo

Post by athlo »

If there's anyone in the U.K. With a hydrocele. Get in tounch. I'm desperate to play with a big pair

Inbox me
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
grisu

Post by grisu »

No Hydrocele, but i got a spermatocele.
It can be pumped up to the size of a hardball and looses its volume over several weeks.
Though i'm not sure, whether this is safe to repeat many more times.
I'm afraid that it retains its size one day or other unwamted results will happen.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I love mine and they continue to grow with regular and aggressive routine Monster-tube pumping and stretching.
Big is best
Big is best
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

If there would be some chance to get these.. whoa :-) I hate how normal balls gets smaller so fast..
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Ricky is right, a consistent routine will give you longer lasting size.
In the beginning, It used to take hours to get what I walk around with every day when I am not pumped at all.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I have to echo pipefitter.
When I first started pumping a little over a year ago I was back to normal size in less than 24 hours.
Now I am 36 hours after a pump and still have a nice bulge.
Had a great pump 36 hours ago and got to 17" again.
at 24 hours after I was 14"
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Try to devote at least one hour in the cylinder every day! You will grow providing your cylinders are upgraded to allow for maximum mass. Bullmasters and Monstertubes are best, but you have to use them daily.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

bigricky wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 pm Try to devote at least one hour in the cylinder every day! You will grow providing your cylinders are upgraded to allow for maximum mass. Bullmasters and Monstertubes are best, but you have to use them daily.
I'm thinking about buying bullmaster, it looks really neat.
But.. do you need to be some "standard" size to use them first, or you have to prepump?
It looks like everybody who uses them are already big in size or are prepumping?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

These tubes are definitely not for beginners. You need to stretch the scrotal tissues well in a long johnny style straight tube for a few months before advancing to these girth forming cylinders like the bull master and the Monster tubes. I would recommend the Monster-tube Junior as your first purchase. You will always use it and never regret the purchase. Monster-tube.com
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

I agree... step up one step at a time...

I'm gonna sell my MT Jr. soon, it was great for shaping the stretch, I spend more time in my Bullmaster these days.