Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Hydroceles

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Re: Hydroceles

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have tried some mild trauma by gently spanking the smaller one with a wooden spoon on all sides prior to pumping. Not enough to be excruciating, but just enough to be uncomfortable. It seemed to catch up to the other one, so I stopped.
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

My left testicle has a hydrocele that makes it about as large as a big chicken egg. That resulted from a few sessions of ball pumping at too high a pressure (10") for too long a time (2+ hours).

It does look nice, but it really is uncomfortable when bicycling, running and sometimes sitting. For the first time, I have some chaffing when I walk. The affected testicle also rides a lot higher up than it used to, making it feel "bunched up" a lot of the time. There's no pain, but my package often just doesn't feel settled like it used to.

I'm still not sure if the hydrocele is a good or bad thing, but I'd think carefully about creating one - it is a difficult decision to change without surgery or drainage.
Last edited by h_nu on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Had one when I was 13, doc said it wasn't dangerous but they just drained it because I just had hernia surgery...thinking back on it, I could've had a rather impressive set of nuts already had they not ruined it! :evil:
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

I created mine by punching both balls as hard as I could on all four sides prior to pumping. Then as soon as I stopped punching pumped at 7 for two hours seven days a week. Each time I felt a little pulling. Finally they started staying large ended up at 22" in circ. Became way to much swinging that my back hurt so had surgery to reduce. They stayed at normal size about four months than started growing again. Today the are 16" feel great flopping against my thighs urologist says no need/use for surgery again that they will just grow back. He suggested that I leave them alone - I agree love the looks people give me :D
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I created mine by pumping too long at 10 psi, I have one on each side for about the last 4 years. I'm 15" around unpumped now and the more I pump the bigger they grow and the more normal my sac looks. At this point I'm going to keep working on growing them larger as I love the size.
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Do any of you guys have pics? I'm curious to see. So every time you guys pump, your balls get bigger??? Permanently? REALLY?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

Here is a picture of a member of our pump group who created his hydroceles by hitting his balls then pumping for 2 - 3 hours at 4 - 6hg.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Damn nice balls in that pic
pa_pierced

Post by pa_pierced »

For those of you have them, do you regret them? Do you really think they can be "induced"? If so, why don't more pumpers do it?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pa_pierced wrote:For those of you have them, do you regret them? Do you really think they can be "induced"? If so, why don't more pumpers do it?
Hydroceles are caused every time we pump huge, and involves the scrotum filling with lymphatic fluid. As we all know they deflate far too soon. You are probably referring to testicular hematomas which ARE more permanent, involve the pooling of blood within the testes, and come from trauma.
Like I said above....I increased the size of my smaller left ball with mild trauma from gently spanking it with a wooden spoon on all sides just prior to pumping. It is now slightly larger than the right one so I discontinued the spankings. I enjoy pumping too much to be forced to quit because I'm permanently too big, and I do like growing a huge cock swallowing scrotal hydrocele. I like the fact that it is not permanent so I can be somewhat normal and ride my motorcycle without distracting other drivers.

I now apply mild trauma to them by resting them in the middle of my bed, lying on top of them gently, and rolling them from left to right and generally grinding on them for a few minutes prior to pumping. Rolling them seems to give more definition to them and also helps stretch out the scrotum. My hypothesis is that this technique will give them less dramatic permanent growth so I can avoid getting too big too fast. If they begin to get too big I'll discontinue the mild trauma, and just enjoy pumping alone.

I think it's best to get temporarily huge a lot before taking steps to make it permanent. It's a LOT to carry around all the time so give it considerable thought before taking the plunge into trauma or silicon.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

pa_pierced wrote:For those of you have them, do you regret them? Do you really think they can be "induced"? If so, why don't more pumpers do it?
I do not regret I have them and continue to make them larger. Pipefitterdom, thanks for a great reply!
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

I enjoy mine I love the feeling on them slapping my thighs when I walk not to mention the looks on peoples face when I'm in a suit and the see the bulge.

As for what they really are they are NOT blood filled but are actually lympth contained within a pocket around the testicle.

Definition

By Mayo Clinic staff

A hydrocele (HI-droe-seal) is a fluid-filled sac surrounding a testicle that results in swelling of the scrotum, the loose bag of skin underneath the penis. They are common in newborns, but most hydroceles disappear without treatment within the first year of life. Older boys and adult men can develop a hydrocele due to inflammation or injury within the scrotum.

A hydrocele usually isn't painful. Typically not harmful, a hydrocele may not need any treatment. However, if you have scrotal swelling, see your doctor to rule out other causes.

Hope this helps