Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

athlo

Re: Hydroceles

Post by athlo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 am

no dasher

woodys from from a botched operation not from pumping or hitting.

its really sexy mind, i mean he doesnt have to pump ever. and no nasty toxic silicone

as someone who has a major fetish for hydroceles, unfortunatly most of the time its sheer luck. although people who do ballbusting tend to get them more so yeah there is evidence that hitting can cause them. It's basically when the value which regulates how much fluid surrounds your ball gets stuck or opened more so the fluid membrane grows slowly over time.

p.s woody u can just get it aspirated with a needle when it gets too big. cheap and easy
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.

woody1

Post by woody1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am

I can get it drained, downside is after being drained that it could stay drained or swell even bigger, also my bitch like's it when I fuck her as it smashes her clit or arsehole depending on the position :lol:

Yet to find a woman who can fit it in her mouth, I can assure you walking around like this for 15yrs is a pain in the arse, and the size of the nut losses its joy of showing it off.

Other issues:

1. Have to put cream between my legs and ball sack everyday as chaffing and a kind of sweat rash
2. Tugging on the veins and spunk cord
3. People looking at ur sack and wondering what the fuck is in ur pants
4. Having to drop my pants at the airport when I go through the scanner as they think I am carrying a bomb {no fucking kidding}, I like the bit when they look at it after I pull it out then get me to sign the paperwork with the same hand I just used to lift up my balls, then I hand the cock pen back to them
5. Going to a massage parlour and they ask why is it so big, I just tell them its full of spunk

athlo

Post by athlo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Lmao woody your hilarious

Still though I bet it's awesome having a nice big bulge all the time

Woody big ball 😜😜
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.

woody1

Post by woody1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 pm

yea ur right my pet ape likes to pump too :roll:
Attachments
LiveLeak-dot-com-0ab_1467411025-image_1467411029.jpeg.resized.jpg

Zajosek

Post by Zajosek » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 pm

woody1 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm
Pic enclosed is of my hydro courtesy of my doctor who fucked up, I dont pump my nut just my cock and I walk around with this thing day in day out
So you got yours thanks to "fuck up" of the doctor?
-_- It would be weird to ask a doctor to fuck up to get it right?

woody1

Post by woody1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Had a varicocele, fixed that then over time turned into a hydrocele

athlo

Post by athlo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:19 am

More pics woody please 😜😜

Dam I wish there was a way I could create one but more likely to damage something else

Here's a link to a video of a young guy with one HOT!!!

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/5802128/m ... balls.html

just4me

Post by just4me » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 am

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/5802128/m ... balls.html
[/quote]

Holy cow..... or bull
In a fantasy world that would be a dream come true.
IRL.... kind of scary, unless someone was independently wealthy,

looks amaing

neonpumper

Post by neonpumper » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 am

woody1 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am
I can get it drained, downside is after being drained that it could stay drained or swell even bigger, also my bitch like's it when I fuck her as it smashes her clit or arsehole depending on the position :lol:

Yet to find a woman who can fit it in her mouth, I can assure you walking around like this for 15yrs is a pain in the arse, and the size of the nut losses its joy of showing it off.

Other issues:

1. Have to put cream between my legs and ball sack everyday as chaffing and a kind of sweat rash
2. Tugging on the veins and spunk cord
3. People looking at ur sack and wondering what the fuck is in ur pants
4. Having to drop my pants at the airport when I go through the scanner as they think I am carrying a bomb {no fucking kidding}, I like the bit when they look at it after I pull it out then get me to sign the paperwork with the same hand I just used to lift up my balls, then I hand the cock pen back to them
5. Going to a massage parlour and they ask why is it so big, I just tell them its full of spunk
I get a pat down every time I fly because of the size of my balls from all the years of pumping.
Attachments
2015-03-25 18-19-54.531.jpg

athlo

Post by athlo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 am

If there's anyone in the U.K. With a hydrocele. Get in tounch. I'm desperate to play with a big pair

Inbox me

grisu

Post by grisu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 am

No Hydrocele, but i got a spermatocele.
It can be pumped up to the size of a hardball and looses its volume over several weeks.
Though i'm not sure, whether this is safe to repeat many more times.
I'm afraid that it retains its size one day or other unwamted results will happen.