wet pumping vs dry pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

anonymouspumper90

wet pumping vs dry pumping?

Post by anonymouspumper90 »

Morning everyone,

I am new to the forums but not to pumping. I have pumped on n off for a few years and have seen small but positive results. I have not been very consistent with my pumping due to lack of proper cylinders and equipment (always bought plastic pumps) but I have always admired pumping and enjoyed it. I know in order to see better results I would need to be more dedicated and consistent with my pumping which I have decided to do.

I recently observed some ball puping and became curious, now I personally want to start ball pumping. I have roamed the forums and browsed to many picturws of wet n dry pumping however,I wanted to know which is more effective with stretching and ballooning? I want bigger hanging balls but I VERY big/swollen sac to match my pumped up dick as well when I pump. Should I consider dry or wet pumping? Should I mix olive oil or baby oil with my eater for better swelling? I also wanted to know what cylinder should I begin with?

I have heard and seen great results with monster-tube and bullmaster magnum by pump toys. I want something that's easy to slip into and easy to slip out of,that will also expand my penis and balls to their maximum length to as big as they can possibly fit (the biggest cylinder available) sorry for the extra long beginners post lol hope to hear from everyone!
"Success is the result of perfection,
hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty, and persistence."

-Colin Powell
pollux1972

Re: wet pumping vs dry pumping?

Post by pollux1972 »

My recommendation is to pump wet. For me pumping dry is (almost) a waste of time. The important thing is for the water to be warm (like a hot bath). The warmth helps to relax the tissues and will have you swelling up much faster than dry pumping. Eventually the water cools down so replace it with a fresh lot. If you're using an external heat source (like a heat pad) then the water will conduct the heat from the pad through to your balls better than air.

Just dont let the water get sucked nito your pump. Doesn't do your pump any good and could be nasty for you if you pump with an electric pump and the water gets into the electrics.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

I do both for some reason warm or hot water will enlarge my testicles and only minimal swelling in my sack so I dry pump to draw more fluid in to my sack also drink plenty of water helps with pumping by staying hydrated
SILICONER

Post by SILICONER »

Water in cylinder is a non-sense if related to a faster engrowing
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

I have tried both wet and dry pumping in various tubes ranging from a long-johnny style to the ASTJ. So when it comes to ball pumping, wet has by far been the best. Cock pumping, dry seemed to be better.

The easiest way truly is to just try both yourself and see what works for you.I will wet pump at a firm pressure for 2x 30 minute sessions, ensuring that the tube or jar is pointed up so my balls and the head of my cock are fully submerged. Then take a 3 minute break to massage and moisturize. By this time my boys are warmed up with the fluids starting to really get down there. If i need to leave my pumping station, say for a cigarette, laundry change, leg stretch, etc, i will empty the tube of water, give a quick massage, then dry pump while I do my chores.

Ive found wet pumping best, (check out my response about blistering) even if I just want to cock pump, i will still full package pump for a little to prevent any possible 'ball-suck'
Last edited by wheninrome on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimatherton

Post by jimatherton »

Hi. Been dry ball pumping, and going for SIZE. Like to try wet pumping, but need some technique guides. So...if I fill the jar with warm water, just how do I pump out that water to get a vacuum? The auto brake pump I have says not to get the pumping mechanism wet.

Thanks. Jim
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Just fill the jar enough to keep the boys in don't fill it up all the way second warm water not hot like your going to take a bath don't want to burn them
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

absolutely wet pumping: and this is no nonsense! Warmth is the key to faster growing.
It opens veins and makes the skin soft. I will vote WET
smooth dutch pumper.