outgrowing monstertube

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ghostface

outgrowing monstertube

Post by ghostface »

Hi guys,

I have a question. I recently purchased a monster tube and I think it's absolutely fabulous. However I think. I may outgrow in about a few more weeks. Is anyone aware of a fabricator who will manufacture a similar design but maybe 4 times larger. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Here's me using the monster starting out.
Last edited by ghostface on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pipefitterdom

Re: outgrowing monstertube

Post by pipefitterdom »

Do you have the monster sr? Nobody makes anything bigger in a clamshell design. Fabrication would make a monster tube seem inexpensive... Show us more ball pics!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

That looks big. more pics please, lets be seeing them balls.

bignlow
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

I had a hard time closing it this a.m. I really need to commit to building my own I guesss. I'll try to take some pics today maybe.
beetlejuice

Post by beetlejuice »

LOOKING AMAZING!!! How huge are you so far? Your balls look MASSIVE :)

KEEP PUMPING
BEETLEJUICE
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

Today I caught the cashier outside pathmark mouthing " Oh my god!" While looking at my balls. That was pretty awesome.
Anyway if someone is aware of a different design but larger than the senior, lemme know.
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

Closer look.

fum5021

Post by fum5021 »

Dude, to make your own you'll need a piece of plexyglass at least 1/4 inch thick and it must be heated and placed in a vacuum table on top of a mold. Then the 2 pieces need to be cut and the seal made to fit the pieces. Research modelers of airplanes and cars. Some do this all the time and have ideas. You have a Monster Sr already and have major clues. One other way would be to construct it using a hexagonal shape much like an aquarium is build. Custom aquarium people might be able to make you one to your specs. Stay away from glass. What ever you make, you'll be able to sell and recoup the cost. Good luck.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Very impressive.....Monster Sr or Monster Jr?
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Looks massive dude. Buy the Sr. It is significantly larger than the Jr.
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

That is the senior! I actually found a fabricator in long island city, new york that might could build me the colossus (lol) that I want. Anyone who needs the number, gimme a buzz.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

ghostface wrote:That is the senior! I actually found a fabricator in long island city, new york that might could build me the colossus (lol) that I want. Anyone who needs the number, gimme a buzz.
We STILL want to view those big boys out of the tube, since it is so rare for anyone to max out the MT SR!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Contact Stretchmine on this site , he will be more than interested in having one of these too, he has outgrown the Monstertube SR. too.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Several years ago, I had the same thoughts (not that I've outgrown any of my tubes). I fabricated a plaster mold and researched vacuum forming of plexiglass. Built a vacuum forming table and bought the plexiglass but couldn't get the plexiglass to soften enough to form it. The mold is shaped similar to a MT but is 15" long vs 12" for MT and 20" around vs 22" with an opening the same as the MT Jr.
Still have the mold but need to find someone to do the forming.
Side View
Side View
Attachments
DSCF0001.JPG
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

729b4l wrote:Several years ago, I had the same thoughts (not that I've outgrown any of my tubes). I fabricated a plaster mold and researched vacuum forming of plexiglass. Built a vacuum forming table and bought the plexiglass but couldn't get the plexiglass to soften enough to form it. The mold is shaped similar to a MT but is 15" long vs 12" for MT and 20" around vs 22" with an opening the same as the MT Jr.
Still have the mold but need to find someone to do the forming.
DSCF0002.JPG
You might be able to form the plexiglass around your mold if you get a hold of a heat gun. If you concentrate the heat at the apex of the mold and work it down around the edges slowly and methodically using physical pressure instead of vacuum it might work.