I'm desperate

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

megapump

I'm desperate

Post by megapump »

:cry:
I'm so desperate. I can't understand why all my efforts to have big balls don't work enough.
I use a Bullmaster Magnum, and i supposed it was a great tube, but now i'm no more so sure.
I post pics about my last 3 and half huors session.
You can judge by yourself, guys, this is not a greta result. I'm unsatisfied.
Any counsel? What should i do to improve my performance?
I just want BIG BALLS! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
as you can see, when pumping, my ball don't fill the pockets. I could never fill those two fucking pockets!
as you can see, when pumping, my ball don't fill the pockets. I could never fill those two fucking pockets!
rear view
rear view
IMG-20130831-00449.jpg
IMG-20130831-00451.jpg
IMG-20130831-00453.jpg
bulge
bulge
IMG-20130831-00459.jpg
dick at rest on the balls
dick at rest on the balls
timff

Re: I'm desperate

Post by timff »

mmm i think thats an amazing pump you look huge , takes alot of pumping to fill pockets . i have standard size b/m and can fill pocket if i oump 3 days in a row etc . i don't get as big as you . i'd love to get a mangnam one day . love the bullmaster tube , feels amazing . tim
megapump

Post by megapump »

Thanks Tim.
The fact is that i aim to have balls like Pekka, and i don't know how to do it.
So, you don't think Monstertube will work better?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Post your routine for guys like stretch, pipefitter, Ellery ,bignlow to read most of the time we underestimate ourselves because we choose bigger tubes to pump in (you have big balls put in a monster tube they would look small ) also stretching,pumping and time
fum5021

Post by fum5021 »

Looks fine to me. But are you using hot to warm water? You may need to pre hydrate and go in stages over couple of days using tie offs in between. I would go up on the pressure and keep it steady, not painful though. Also put some salt in the water.
Moo91

Post by Moo91 »

It takes patience. The people you're likely comparing yourself to have may years of experience, and just as importantly, have stretched out their sack to accommodate more fluid. It looks like your skin is at it's current limit right now (you can tell when the skin is shiny.)

Just be patient and keep going for it, you'll get there!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

stretch, stretch, stretch. I found that by stretching my scrotum I made it possible for pumping to help my bag grow longer and eventually my testicles grow larger. Ellery and I have the about the same sized testicles (in side by side comparisons) but I hang lower for two reasons: genetics and stretching. I was a stretcher before I ever started pumping. If a man were to ask me about a start up routine I'd say stretch first for a few years before you start pumping.

Then use a good moisturizing and nutricious lotion on your skin, always pump with a heat source, go gentle, and use a properly sized cylinder. Oh and practice daily. Consistency and constancy were important for me.

Good luck!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
megapump

Post by megapump »

fum5021 wrote:Looks fine to me. But are you using hot to warm water? You may need to pre hydrate and go in stages over couple of days using tie offs in between. I would go up on the pressure and keep it steady, not painful though. Also put some salt in the water.
No, i don?t pump with water, should I? Why?
megapump

Post by megapump »

Thanks a lot to everybody guys, your words make me feel better. Thank you again :)
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

in my experience, warm/hot water relaxes the sac skin allowing for expansion. just like the way a warm bath or hot day makes our sacs hang looser.
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi megapump.
If you are going for stretch for low hangers it may be that you have too big an entry to your tube, therefore pumping a lot of your abdomen and not just your balls. Whilst there is nothing wrong with your tube, for stretching it may be too big at the moment. Maybee you need a starter tube with a smaller diameter and smaller opening to start with. two or three sessions over a couple of hours or so and then into your big tube. If i go into my biggest tube first i don't pump well, i need a smaller tube first and then once i have a bit of size i can then get into the bigger tube. If you look at my thread, you can see how small my earlier tubes where, but they get your balls stretching. Once your tight, you can move on to the next. Ie. if i started with tube 1, eventually i would need a tube 2, slighly bigger. Use no1 first and then into no2 .After time, tube 1 will be too small so you need a tube 3. start then with tube 2 and move on to tube 3 and then 4 etc. It's what i did and you will see on my page 2 i think it is my earlier tubes that are now redundant. It's definitely worked for me. I started out with very little natural hang. And use warm water. Warm your tackle before pumping, keep your water warm and keep everything warm between sessions. I've also found that pumping for hours on end isn't always the best solution. Some of my best results have been from half an hour pump, half an hour rest, half an hour pump etc, and instead of pumpingall night long, a shorter pump each day will work better. Good luck in your quest for stretch.

Bignlow
grunt!

Post by grunt! »

Yes we all want 'em Huge. Pekka is a hero; is he still alive? Your sac looks very decent to me. But how long have you been working on this (months, years)? It is a slow process... like making diamonds (time, pressure, etc.). Don't forget to drink lots of fluids.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Don’t be desperate.
You are definitely already huge.
Just continue the cycle. Rinse and repeat. We always reach stubborn plateaus after making new gains. Returning to that size repeatedly eventually causes a breakthrough to a new larger size, even if it takes many months to achieve.
Just because you reach a certain size doesn’t mean that you will return to it easily. You have to allow time for it to stretch back out so don’t force yourself. That is why bigandlow suggests shorter but more frequent sessions. Marathons are great for breaking through a plateau once you have become fully engorged, but they aren’t always good for getting to that point.

Physical activity between sessions creates FLOW in the lymphatic system. When you do tube up again it will have more fluid available to draw from. The lymphatic system is passive. Unlike the vascular system there is no heart to pump the fluid around. Movement of muscles is what causes lymph to flow so it is as important as hydration.

Your dartos muscles regulate the temperature of your boys by constricting when you are cold. Water halps to transfer the heat from your heating pad which keeps everything loose and ready to expand!
Just enjoy your new size and don’t compare yourself to guys that have have been doing this for decades! You’ll become a full on mutant soon enough!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I don't know what your talking about.................you look great man !! :o :o

I like many here have gotten to a point were just having the time in the tube is enough for me. And with years of trial and error found what works for me. No two people are the same so ( in my opinion ) don't compare yourself to anyone else. Compare yourself to YOU !
I love a marathon more than short sets. But in doing so must prepare for my marathon with a week of pumping every day for an hour in the morning and an hour at night just to get my body ready for a big stretch.
For me I have FOUR main things for a great pump session...........
1 HYDRATE , drink plenty of water before during and after the pump.
2 HEAT , keep your body warm and your tube warm. Heating pad or space heater. With a wet pump the water is there to transfer the heat to the body. The air in the tube can not transfer heat efficiently to the body at all !!
3 PRESSURE , using as much vacuum pressure as possible with out causing blisters or hurting yourself.
4 TIME , most important is having the time to pump. The more you pump the bigger you will be !!
And last what I have said to many many pumpers ENJOY THE PUMP..............PM12
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Besides hydration, wet pumping and heat, I've found that it's critical for me to RELAX. Ball pumping isn't a competition and I don't have to get gigantic each and every time that I pump. I'm also not competing with anyone else (even though the thought of wearing a crown on my balls is worth a laugh). I just have to relax, be consistent and pump regularly.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...