pumping one ball

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

oneballman

pumping one ball

Post by oneballman »

I had surgery that removed my right testicle and scrotom due to cancer. Is it ok to ball pump if you only have one ball too pump?
ballpumper808

Re: pumping one ball

Post by ballpumper808 »

try it and post pics. thanks for going beyond. besides ballpumpers are extremists. none of us say, "I wish my balls were smaller." :D
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sorry for your difficulty. As long as plenty of time has passed since your surgery you should be fine, but take it especially easy at first, and keep in mind that progress takes a whole lot of time and repetition. You can eventually become bigger than before your surgery.
redlum

Post by redlum »

oneballman wrote:I had surgery that removed my right testicle and scrotom due to cancer. Is it ok to ball pump if you only have one ball too pump?
I just wanted to see if you had any success with only one. I too had one removed because of torsion. I was thinking of trying to enlarge the remaining one.
powell

Post by powell »

Love this post... I too lost one due to cancer. I wanted so bad to pump prior to loosing the left but now worried if something went
wrong I might be left with nothing. I noticed awhile after having mine removed that the other seem to grow :-) Asked Doc about
it and was told yes it has grown because it is now doing the job of two.... Would love to see some pics of one ball pumpers or even
meet someone personally. Can always be reached at [email protected] Living in Nashville, Tn. now