pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Spent Saturday morning in the rings, early afternoon a hour in a smaller tube and late afternoon a crafty hour in my tube 10. Too late for pics Saturday but a couple from late Sunday.

23 jul 17 001.jpg
23 jul 17 002.jpg

New tubes on their way. Hoping to be in at least one of them before the end of the week.

Bignlow
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

That's a nice hang there bud
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Justsomenut.
So, Yesterday was the first day in one of the new tubes. The second one is ready today. After going back to the old tubes for a while the plan was to re-make them to my later spec'. After wearing the tube yesterday for an hour and three quarters i can confirm the new tube/s is/are far more comfortable. 20 mins in the office and the rest working in the shop gave it a good run out.
This then is the new tube 8, 70mm straight or 2 3/4" and a foot long, 1, to give plenty of room for stretch over time and 2, to give room for water yesterday to check it was a sealed tube and onwards, the oil i use with plenty of air room to vac out, giving a more constant vac'.

1 3/4 hours, the new tube 8.

27 jul 17 001.jpg
27 jul 17 002.jpg
27 jul 17 003.jpg
27 jul 17 004.jpg
And in an effort for more comfort and a bit of an experiment, i've made the cushion ring with some shape. The arc under cock and balls is smaller than the arc over the top so in an effort to make a better fit i shaped the cushion ring to a similar shape.

27 jul 17 005.jpg
Don't know that it'll make any difference but it can't be any less effective than a round entry.
Busy busy today. Might manage a session later and if i can get a second session in he tube 9 will be clled into action for it's first outing.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A second run out today, hour and a quarter at dinner time in the new tube 8, this time with oil.

28 jul 17 001.jpg
28 jul 17 002.jpg
28 jul 17 003.jpg

Currently giving the new tube 9 it's first run. Done just about an hour now and not much longer before the day is done here so pics in the morning.
I'll give it till the end of next week to see if there's any progress at all by comparing with yesterdays first outing.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

After using the tube 8 yesterday i wouldn't get back in that so used the 9 for the first time. As it was a first time i just used warm water to test the tube was vac tight. This tube is 80mm straight or 3 1/8" with 4" of 70 or 2 3/4" in the entry to stop the base expanding too much.
Around the hour and a quarter mark again.

28 jul 17 004.jpg
28 jul 17 005.jpg
28 jul 17 006.jpg

That's it now till Monday. Both tubes working well and vac tight. back to using the oil as well Monday.

bignlow.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

really busy lately but some pumping being managed.
From yesterday, around hour and a half in the smallest tube, 2 3/4" straight.

1 aug 17 001.jpg
1 aug 17 002.jpg
1 aug 17 003.jpg

After using the bigger tubes for quite a while my balls are very tight in this tube. It's a short duration tube at best i think, 30 to 60 mins depending on whether i'm sat in the office or working downstairs. The next one up is the same size at the entry for 4" and goes out to 3 1/8 or 80mm. I'm thinking now i might make a straight 80 and sell the smaller one. if there's anyone starting out on the small side this would be a good tube. Anyone interested contact me on here.

On to the next tube. Only managed an hour, maybe just over at the end of the day.

1 aug 17 004.jpg
1 aug 17 005.jpg
1 aug 17 006.jpg
1 aug 17 007.jpg

After using this tube it's a bit of a fit to get back in so probably need the straight 80 soon. it will take a bit longer to get down it but the smaller one isn't much use if i can't stay in it for a length of time of even get in it.
No point updating too much at the moment, things probably won't change too much for a while, we'll see.

bignlow
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

Nice work! I wish I had the facilities to make some of my own stuff. I'm very limited since I live in an apartment. How did you make the seal? It looks like it's one molded piece. I've made Sun tea jar seals out of rubber garage door seals before.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Cyborg, it's a rubber ring from the pet shop. One of those you throw for the dog. Cut out a section and glue it back together and glue to the top of the tube. It's a cushion ring as well as a good seal.

Yesterday the bigger of the two new tubes, 20 mins or so in the office and then down into the workshop, somewhere over 2 1/2 hours. After tea came back to do the wife's car so got another hour in.

2 aug 17 001.jpg
2 aug 17 002.jpg
2 aug 17 003.jpg

And a couple from the end of the night. Not quite dropped to the full yet with the late pump.

2 aug 17 006.jpg
2 aug 17 007.jpg

back in now for an hour. Need to make a straight 80 tube to step up to..

Bignlow
Hangon

Post by Hangon »

Hey Bignlow, Your floppy Ballsack is wonderful, show us your Balls with a Weight about 10-20 kg. Hope for a good Picture....
nikp

Post by nikp »

Loving the hang. Great how your sack is longer than your cock.
I've been giving my nuts a work out in a strait tube. Have good results but my cock always is a tad longer than my nuts. Not really composing as I like a fat cock but love your look better. Any suggestions.?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hangon, 10 to 20 kilo's. What do you want to do, castrate me !! Low hangers are a slow and steady project. Rushing can cause problems.

NikP. Straight tubes are good but what is the diameter. Too big and everything will pump together. If you want you're balls lower the tube needs to be straight and narrow or narrowish. If you want you're balls lower than you're cock try pumping while sitting down but sat upright. You'll notice that as you sit down you're cock will pull back giving the balls more room. Once you pack the tube with the balls it's all pull on them and not the cock.

So yesterday. After no pumping Friday Saturday or Sunday, annoyingly i only managed an hour in the small straight tube on Monday. Just too busy, so these are from late last night.

7 aug 17 002.jpg
7 aug 17 004.jpg
7 aug 17 012.jpg
7 aug 17 017.jpg
7 aug 17 018.jpg

Rumour has it that the wife and kids are off to North Wales at the weekend for 2-3 days meeting up with their respective cousins and on the same rumour mill is they are off camping for a few days the following weekend with a friend of ours and her mate. I need to do some maintenance on the bigger tubes, i can feel some expansion coming on. Havn't had a BIG bloat for a while.
Currently in the small straight tube. Plans are for a step up to the next one later.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

managed 2 sessions yesterday afternoon and a crafty hour last night.

8 aug 17 001.jpg
8 aug 17 002.jpg
8 aug 17 003.jpg
8 aug 17 004.jpg
Just done a bit of maintenance on my tube 10, the smaller of my big tubes. Might be needing it at the weekend.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Annoyingly again yesterday i only managed the 1 session, around hour and a half.Just too busy. It's annoying because i now know i've got Saturday night, Sunday and Sunday night and Monday night to myself so i want tube time at the moment to build up to the weekend and step up to the bigger tubes. However, using the smaller tubes seems to be doing something. I don't seem to be getting any further down the tube/s at the moment but the effects seem to last longer.
These are from the end of the night last night.

9 aug 17 001.jpg
9 aug 17 002.jpg
9 aug 17 003.jpg
9 aug 17 004.jpg
9 aug 17 005.jpg
9 aug 17 006.jpg
9 aug 17 007.jpg
I'll be back in today at some point, it would just be nice to get at least 2 sessions in.

Bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

BnL what a great hang from just 1 session.Things do seem to be looking just right.You will be champing at the bit to get under way for an extended weekend pump.I hope you've cleared your appoinments too. :wink:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

yes baker, i'm ready for a weekends pumping. Not had chance like this for ages. Something is bound to crop up but i'll deal with whatever in between sessions.
Yesterday i had around hour and a half in my 9, the larger of the 2 small tubes and late afternoon an hour in my 10, the smaller of the big tubes, mainly to see if it needed any more attention as it's had some use over the last couple of years. needs a small leak at the base sorted out and it's good to go for the weekend.

End of the working day yesterday.

10 aug 17 001.jpg
10 aug 17 002.jpg
10 aug 17 003.jpg
10 aug 17 004.jpg
10 aug 17 005.jpg
10 aug 17 006.jpg
10 aug 17 007.jpg
back in the 9 today, maybe the 11 later.

Bignlow