pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by pipefitterdom »

I like #2
Mmmmmmm.
Side ball!
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

When I see images like this I wish I had more time to pump and or do saline ;-)

Envy Envy Envy
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks boys.

i was going to have a couple of days off early this week then remembered i might get some time this weekend so Tuesday i had the 1 session and Wednesday another. Last night the weather was against me for doing the back garden so came back to work to stain some timber and managed another hour.
These are bed time last night, around 11.30 ish.

16 aug 17 005.jpg
16 aug 17 001.jpg
16 aug 17 002.jpg
16 aug 17 007.jpg
16 aug 17 009.jpg
16 aug 17 003.jpg
It seems from late last night the weekend might not happen. The camping weekend for the girls has changed into a couple of nights in the motorhome and only one of the kids wants to go. Much persuasion going on !

Bignlow
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Outstanding size, shape, and progress down the tubes ! Exciting seeing you close to the bottom of a couple of your tubes!
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

BnL.......I'm curious what happens to your sack if you don't pump for a few weeks. How low is the hang then? Do the boys shrink a lot too?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Brock, i keep trying, just having a little rest.
Shadarts, sorry for the delay in reply but the site has been down a lot from my end, don't know about anybody else.
Not pumping for a while will always see a reduction in size but that's the time and the only way to see if there's any progress. Reduction times vary and are probably down to many factors, health, mood temperature etc etc. There isprogress though. My early rings where 45mm ID, these are tight now but the 50's i could only wear the day after pumping. Those now stay on a lot better and the new ones are 10mm rather than the old 6's so more weight and the same and sometimes more stretch. Also, my my split shaft weights are 45mm, had them on on Saturday and really struggled to get them on. I hadn't pumped since Tuesday, the only one of the week and previously not since the previous Friday so things are changing.
Dawned on me last week i hadn't had a break this year. Normally have 2 or 3 good breaks during the year so after last Tuesday decided it was rest time. Weights and rings for a couple of weeks, so this week will be rings and or weights.
I plan to get back in the tubes next Monday, starting with the new narrow tube and working up during the week hopefully to my biggest by Thursday. Friday i have massage lady and at the moment i have the use of a MTj so want to be in that Friday morning, earlyish till the point of getting on the table. Would be nice to get some comparisons of size relative to some of the pics on here from using the same tube.

So, this was last week, Wednesday and started out like this.

30 aug 17 001.jpg
50 x 10 with a 45 just in case. By dinner time they where starting to jar a bit with all the pumping lately so after dinner changed them to this.

30 aug 17 002.jpg
30 aug 17 004.jpg

By Friday i had changed again slightly to this.

sep 1 17 001.jpg

And as i said, Saturday i had 2 of my weights on. A bit of both for this week and then back to the tubes.

Bignlow.
Kayuta

Post by Kayuta »

Your balls are magnificent, if I have a pair like that, I've never put my pants on. How long does it take for you to get them so large and luscious. What do you use?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Kayuta, if you want to know anything about anyone on here read their blogs. i know mine is a long one but everything you probably need to know is there.

Couple of weeks back i decided i needed some new pants for work and for a change not black. Found some eventually that fit with decent pockets. Could have been better but they where good enough for now. Dinner time today i went down to my mate's chippy for a bit of dinner and as it was quiet i was stood in the doorway as i was leaving having a little chat and could see the girl behind the counter dropping her eyes every few seconds.

I was wearing these......

4 sep 17 003.jpg
Doesn't quite come across in the pic as it does in the mirror.

Little could she have known i had 4 rings and 3 weights on underneath but she was quite taken with what she could see........

4 sep 17 001.jpg
4 sep 17 002.jpg
Like this for the rest of the day, tomorrow may have to be more rings as i only have the 3 weights.

Bignlow
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I like the cushions on your tubes...
I've been making my own with foam & fiberglass. Tools are drill-press, dremel, hot-wire cutter & sandpaper...
Here's my BullMaster Magnum.
Attachments
Ring.png
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
just4me

Post by just4me »

Is the seal permanently attached?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Looking good Pumping Now.

After resisting the pump for just over a week, the thought of having a monster tube sat in the office doing nothing eventually got to me.
the original idea was to refrain until next Monday and then pump up the tube sizes to the monster for Friday, massage lady day.
As it happens, the entry to the junior is exactly right for me. No having to work up the tubes.
So, yesterday i made an early start for next Friday and got 3 sessions in. The 3rd was a bit greedy really, almost surely the novelty of being in a monster.

First session, around hour and a half.......

I'll just run with the rear shots or i'll be here uploading all day.

6 sep 17 003-1.jpg
6 sep 17 006-1.jpg
Session 2, around the hour mark.....

6 sep 17 009-2.jpg
6 sep 17 012-2.jpg

session 3, around 45/50 mins.

6 sep 17 015-3.jpg
6 sep 17 018-3.jpg

Don't think the last session added much and i'm going to try and stick to 2 sessions a day. I have to get them in while iv'e got this tube.
The thing that got me was how full the balls where in the sac, really on their limit and also, it took hours for everything to settle down which is not like me these days. Even at the end of the night they hadn't settled properly but still weren't looking bad.

6 sep 17 020.jpg
6 sep 17 021.jpg

Back in now for a second session of the day. Once out of the tube that will be it. I'm going to stick to 2 sessions and give everything the afternoon as well as the evening to settle.
More tomorrow.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

2nd day with the monster and hour and a half early morning. The 2nd session was planned for dinner time, another hour and a half, finishing at 1.30 as massage lady was due with her car for me to check it over before it goes for it's mot. She arrived at around 1 so i got my sling on and started on the car. By the time she'd gone i'd done 2 1/2 hours.

End of the second session.

7 sep 17 007-2.jpg
7 sep 17 008-2.jpg
7 sep 17 009-2.jpg
7 sep 17 012-2.jpg

By the end of the night things still hadn't settled as normal but still looking good.

7 sep 17 015.jpg
7 sep 17 016.jpg
7 sep 17 014.jpg

Quiet today so back in now for hour and a half and another session early afternoon.

Bignlow
damien

Post by damien »

bignlow wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:22 pm 2nd day with the monster and hour and a half early morning. The 2nd session was planned for dinner time, another hour and a half, finishing at 1.30 as massage lady was due with her car for me to check it over before it goes for it's mot. She arrived at around 1 so i got my sling on and started on the car. By the time she'd gone i'd done 2 1/2 hours.

End of the second session.

7 sep 17 007-2.jpg

7 sep 17 008-2.jpg

7 sep 17 009-2.jpg

7 sep 17 012-2.jpg

By the end of the night things still hadn't settled as normal but still looking good.

7 sep 17 015.jpg

7 sep 17 016.jpg

7 sep 17 014.jpg

Quiet today so back in now for hour and a half and another session early afternoon.

Bignlow
Man, I love your massive pumped balls, but, HEY !! your cock needs some loving, so give it the attention it deserved.
PUMP IT MAN PUMP IT
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Damien, it does happen here and there but i'm concentrating on the balls.

day 3 of the monster and i can see progression between the sessions but i think it will take a while to get any serious gains. My time with this tube is limited so i'll just get what i can.

Session 1 yesterday.

8 sep 17 001-1.jpg
8 sep 17 004-1.jpg
8 sep 17 005-1.jpg
8 sep 17 008-1.jpg
8 sep 17 007-1.jpg

session 2

8 sep 17 009-2.jpg
8 sep 17 011-2.jpg
8 sep 17 012-2.jpg
8 sep 17 014-2.jpg
8 sep 17 015-2.jpg

a good gains comparison with the rear shots in the tube from session 1 to 2.
Slight change of tac this morning. I'm left to myself for a Saturday at work so bonus pump day and i'm starting with an hour in my tube 10 with oil to try and exploit any skin stretch in the sac. I've been using warm water with dead sea salts in the monster as i'm not sure what the oil would do to the seal, probably soak into it and it isn't my tube to be messing with.

Onwards and upwards....

Bignlow
damien

Post by damien »

bignlow wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm Damien, it does happen here and there but i'm concentrating on the balls.

day 3 of the monster and i can see progression between the sessions but i think it will take a while to get any serious gains. My time with this tube is limited so i'll just get what i can.

Session 1 yesterday.

8 sep 17 001-1.jpg

8 sep 17 004-1.jpg

8 sep 17 005-1.jpg

8 sep 17 008-1.jpg

8 sep 17 007-1.jpg

session 2

8 sep 17 009-2.jpg

8 sep 17 011-2.jpg

8 sep 17 012-2.jpg

8 sep 17 014-2.jpg

8 sep 17 015-2.jpg

a good gains comparison with the rear shots in the tube from session 1 to 2.
Slight change of tac this morning. I'm left to myself for a Saturday at work so bonus pump day and i'm starting with an hour in my tube 10 with oil to try and exploit any skin stretch in the sac. I've been using warm water with dead sea salts in the monster as i'm not sure what the oil would do to the seal, probably soak into it and it isn't my tube to be messing with.

Onwards and upwards....

Bignlow
I appreciate your devotion to your balls, they are a credit to you, and I love the look and shape. What is your hang length your aiming for, or are you concentrating on size. BTW, should it be "Onward and Downward"