pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigtitlover

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bigtitlover »

Admire your big balls. Love the pics view from behind
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Baker. That tube is good for that. The next size up is a bit of a jump but it's possible to do the same in that. Maybe a pic later.
Btl, yes the rears are quite impressive if i say so myself, just a bit limited with a camera phone and an arm's length. Maybe one day someone will come along and get some better ones.

Last session last night and i'd stopped growing and after the last couple of days i was starting to ache a little so got out of the tube and wrapped up in a onesie while i finished watching something on the telly and had these after...

30 may 18 022.jpg
30 may 18 023.jpg
30 may 18 024.jpg
30 may 18 025.jpg
30 may 18 026.jpg
30 may 18 028.jpg
Been back in the tube (10) this morning before setting off to Norfolk so i'll be off the site for a few days as i can't get on down there.
Baker, next size up with plenty of use, this is now as i type.

now 002.jpg

That's it for a few days now. A few days for everything to recover and i'm hoping to get back in on Sunday evening into Monday if i can wangle myself an extra day down there.

bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Like. :)
hmsila

Post by hmsila »

Just wondering what liquid is in your tube and if you take any special supplements/vitamins to help???
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

back at work eventually. Managed to have the odd look at the site while i was down there but if i tried posting pics the system down there would throw me out.
hmsila, that's rape seed oil in the tube. You have to be careful warming it up but it stays warmer longer and keeps everything moisturised through the pump.
So, last Thursday morning. I was in the pump earlyish while sorting breakfast and getting everything ready to load up to set off for the caravan.
A naked pumping breakfast in the sun on the deck, lovely.

31 may 18 001.jpg
31 may 18 002.jpg
31 may 18 003.jpg
31 may 18 004.jpg
31 may 18 005.jpg
31 may 18 006.jpg
31 may 18 007.jpg
31 may 18 008.jpg
31 may 18 009.jpg

The girls went back home Sunday and i stayed till Monday.
Some more shortly.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A session or 3 Sunday late afternoon and at night. Started Monday with a session while i did breakfast and another mid to late afternoon before setting off back.
These are the morning session sneaked out on the deck while it was quiet.

4 jun 18 001.jpg
4 jun 18 002.jpg
4 jun 18 003.jpg
4 jun 18 004.jpg
4 jun 18 005.jpg

Not spectacular but better than not being in the tube at all.
Second session in the afternoon was followed by a trip down to the toilet block for a shower. Unfortunately i was there on my own, someone only turning up just i'd covered up again.
Never mind. Another time.

Bignlow
pumpaction61

Post by pumpaction61 »

Bnl would you mind telling me how long the tube is in the pics. It looks like it's about 4×12. Really nice pump btw. I had the same surgery some years ago and have not had any issues with pumping.thanks for your time.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

pumpaction61 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:11 am Bnl would you mind telling me how long the tube is in the pics. It looks like it's about 4×12. Really nice pump btw. I had the same surgery some years ago and have not had any issues with pumping.thanks for your time.
Yes,I was wondering what the diameters were also. For a narrow tube I have tried different sizes and it seems I get good stretch down with diameter less than 4". It seems to fill quicker and expand down further, but if I use too wide of a opening it somehow messes up the expansion.
Im still trying to figure out the right combo. also if I use too wide an opening it pulls in too much outer skin and pinches bad and burns so annoying.

I am designing to build a plastic two piece spacer that will take up the width of the opening but that I can use a smaller diameter seal through it and then can take the spacer apart when I get out. I just haven't had the time to work on it much.

Oh and what do you make your edge cushions out of?
Ive been trying all sorts of different materials and densities to make a better alternative to the Pumptoys STJ Seal as Im thinking Im having a skin reaction to the toxin residue that weeps out of it. I know it is emanating some chemical because my new acrylic tube I tried started getting tiny cracks in the edge where the STJ Seal touched it. lol I shouldve known to cover the surface with tape r something, but didnt think it would react so fast.

anyway, I made some edge cushions out of the grey closed cell foam backer rod material and its squishy but also dense enough to not compress too much. I also make some out of a black closed cell foam extrusion form that is for the bottom of garage doors and once it is fitted and glued it works well as it is slightly soft but doesnt squash a lot.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumpaction and Aardvark..

The tube in those last pics is 10 1/2" long including the cushion seal, entry is 2 7/8 (74mm) tapering out internally to a main chamber of 3 1/2" (90 mm).
I start the week generally in a 70 into 80 (2 3/4 into 3 1/8) for some stretch and thicken the base up a bit before moving on. I'm currently building a new version of the bigger tube, this one is getting tired and leaky. I'm using what i have in the cupboard so it may be slightly longer and will finish by going out to 4" (100 mm) at the bottom of the main chamber. Usually i would only go out 2 stages as i need to be able to get out but i didn't have quite enough 3 1/2 tube to make it long enough. The extra width will give more room for more oil in the tube and more air space to vac out. If i can get to the wider part it should also i hope give some extra expansion to the bottom of the sac which will help with shape. The tube before it was 70 into 90 so with a 74 entry i should be ok if i can expand into the bottom section. It will become a build up tube as i also have a monster junior on it's way which i hope will be my main tube once i have a little size from the beginning of the week.
If you want low hangers you need to stick to the narrow tubes until you are too big to get back in, then step up to a larger size. Something i have done since i started making my own tubes. Stretching sideways in a bigger tube now and again will do no harm in the quest for low hangers. The more you can stretch the sac the more pull you can get down the narrow tubes.
The cushion ring is from the pet shop. It's a rubber ring you throw for dogs. Cut out a section until it makes a ring the correct size for you're tube, slightly smaller inside diameter is good, super glue it back together and fit to the tube using an epoxy 2 pack adhesive. Fill the difference between the ring and the tube with an adhesive silicone sealer and smooth off.
The big thing is not to pull too much abdomen into the tube. It takes some of the pump off the balls and you don't grow the same. My massage lady also says there's a lot of glands and things on that abdominal area that don't want messing with so try to keep it out.
Hope that helps.

Bignlow
pumpaction61

Post by pumpaction61 »

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Wow,
That 7th pic up from the bottom. the one from behind is amazing.
I've been following your pics and advice because you look amazing and have some of the most
detailed information on here.
What is that black wrapping in some of your pics?
Is that around the outside or inside of the tube?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Thanks much for your detailed answer! Ah ya use a much smaller diameter tube than I guessed.

I found a pasta container through Target stores that is like the Oggi brand, heavy acrylic,food grade... It is 297 mm functional length and 92 mm I.D., (11.5" x 3 5/8"). 1/8th" wall thickness. Sorry I can't think of the name brand.
I found the same items through other stores and amazon and eBay also.

Ya get really amazing results. Impressive size. I need to get more experience and time in. Lol

narrow tubes is where I first started when playing around with pumping back years ago, but I got away from doing it much due to different reasons, and just getting back into it but using bigger cylinders for larger girth as I discovered I could expand real big surprisingly having not done anything for years. So I got hooked on this seriously recently.

Ahhhh pet chew toy rings! I kno exactly what ya mean. Great idea.

Oh yes, I can't recall the gland name but there is a gland or glands in the lower abdomen region kind of between the penis root and navel and is sort of shallow in the tissues, and then also there is the lymph node glands that probably shouldn't be stretched out of place too much either and they are all around the groin regions.

Thanks again,great info and hints. I'm retracing past smaller tubes and trying them again and finding I'm filling them up much more than I recall in the past. I had a flash of inspiration about what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right and with your suggestions and changing how I'm doing things, I think I may have figured out the charm on the right path and hopefully will see better efficiency in expansion and getting the large size I think I can get with better method of stepping up the pumps and how to design the best new pump to get the most increases.
Last edited by Aardvark 777 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Here is link showing what I mentioned... https://www.amazon.com/Oggi-Acrylic-Air ... a+canister

Another type but made from glass, 3.74" x 11.41" long, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076BSTM89/re ... rd_w=CHQUX
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

bignlow wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:04 pm back at work eventually. Managed to have the odd look at the site while i was down there but if i tried posting pics the system down there would throw me out.
hmsila, that's rape seed oil in the tube. You have to be careful warming it up but it stays warmer longer and keeps everything moisturised through the pump.
So, last Thursday morning. I was in the pump earlyish while sorting breakfast and getting everything ready to load up to set off for the caravan.
A naked pumping breakfast in the sun on the deck, lovely.

31 may 18 001.jpg

31 may 18 002.jpg

31 may 18 003.jpg

31 may 18 004.jpg

31 may 18 005.jpg

31 may 18 006.jpg

31 may 18 007.jpg

31 may 18 008.jpg

31 may 18 009.jpg

The girls went back home Sunday and i stayed till Monday.
Some more shortly.

Bignlow
The photos of you from behind ..... wow ! You have some impressive balls ! Big and heavy . Just the way I like them 💗 x
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Like these you mean.......

7 aug 16 008.jpg

Only problem is they aren't getting emptied as often as they should.........

Now you've found the freedom of outdoor nudity, i have a spot here up on the moors if you fancy making the trip. You can laze in the sun, skinnydip in the pool and walk for miles over the moors naked with always a chance of a rambler or two walking past. Fresh air, the sun on you're sh=kin and the earth beneath you're feet, it's wonderful. You're welcome to tag along if you like. Bit of a hike to get up there but not too bad and well worth it.

Aardvark. We have a pasta tube at home and i've looked at it often but never tried it. I have a tube that's very similar.
You're right to start in the narrow tubes.I keep to them till i can't get back in then step up to the next size tube, slowly getting bigger and bigger. Just don't get the uninterupted time to work up to my biggest tubes very often and after the hernia op i'm sticking to 2 tubes that aren't too big on the entry for now. A good sideways stretch in a big tube will do no harm. Skin stretch will help with pulling down the narrower tubes for lengthonce you've settled down a bit.

The monster junior has arrived. Next week should be interesting once i put a bit of bloat into the balls.

Bignlow