pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I don't honestly think it's been used much. As for my opinion, i wasn't really in it long enough. I got the head fully into the big chamber just as it needed to come off. After being in the ball tube it was the perfect size for me but need a lot longer in it. One day.
The problem i find with it, is the tube is finished straight where it goes into the bigger chamber. The cock head isn't straight around where it's sat on the shaft. I have another pumper that would like a cock head tube and hopefully he'll be here next week, pumping in the cock tube i made him. Once he's as far down as he usually gets, my idea is to mark the tube where his head is and then transfer that to another tube and cut it accordingly. Fit a bigger chamber over the end and he should be able to pump head only once he reaches that point. Having discussed this with him earlier, the idea is to extend the shaft tube as/if he pulls into the big chamber, thus keeping up with any shaft extension and keeping the head only in the end. Time will tell if it's successful.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Saturday and i was left to my own devices. My mate that helps me with the race car is in Charlotte in the U.S. for the Nascar race and the lad who's car it is is on holiday so settled down in the afternoon for a lazy 2 hour session.

21 may 16 002.jpg
21 may 16 010.jpg
21 may 16 011.jpg
21 may 16 014.jpg
21 may 16 015.jpg
21 may 16 004.jpg

Busy today but hoping to get an hour in late this afternoon.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A couple of sessions yesterday of around an hour and a half each, with no more than 5 or 6 hg, letting it drop off to around 3 before pulling it back up to 5/6. The balls inside where massive but the sac is fattening up a bit in this tube rather than stretching. Can't get this new tube 11, a size down built quick enough but current finances are holding me back.
Never mind, one day.

24 may 16 001.jpg
24 may 16 002.jpg
24 may 16 003.jpg
24 may 16 008.jpg
24 may 16 009.jpg
24 may 16 010.jpg
24 may 16 015.jpg
24 may 16 005.jpg
Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Pics 4,5 and 6 are outstanding BnL, great size befits u Sir! I know stretched length is important to u but wow your sheer size volume taking up the space between your legs is sooo huge compared to ordinary males I would not obsess any too much especially with beach season coming up :twisted: Always an inspiration BnL, thanks, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BB.
Must admit i did quite like this one myself.
24 may 16 009.jpg
Till next time

Bignlow
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Exceptional!
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Stretch
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

what a great set of pics. You have really progressed a lot. That last shot is a real beauty - and I love the from the rear pics. nice angle. Good luck
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

thanks for posting these beautiful pics - you are really progressing nicely. Love the close ups an "behind" shots too.
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Wanted to drop a note for two reasons:

1.) to thank BigNLow for sharing his amazing pumping pics - those huge balls and silky-looking skin are an inspiration.

2.) to indicate a particular appreciation for BigNLow's suggestion about a ring behind the head of the cock. I was about ready to give up on cock and ball pumping due to donut problems and then tried a ring behind the head of my cock. What a change - long sessions with no donut!

Would like to find a nice steel ring in the right size, but for now using an "O-ring" from the plumbing section of the hardware store - lots of size choices, and a good way to figure out the right size.

Thanks again!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

many thanks for the replies and comments guy's.
After a session last night, a bit of sun this dinnertime and back to the office before getting stuck in again.

31 may 16 007.jpg
31 may 16 011.jpg
31 may 16 015.jpg
31 may 16 017.jpg
Probably just 1 short session tonight then Wednesday night i've an idea to run a little experiment. I'll see how that goes.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tuesday around 45 mins at tea time and around an hour and a half late on.

31 may 16 001.jpg
31 may 16 004.jpg
31 may 16 008.jpg
31 may 16 009.jpg
31 may 16 012.jpg

Trying something new tonight. No idea if it will be any better but we'll see. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just the 1 session last night, around an hour and a half with a couple of small breaks to let some oil out as i filled out into the tube. Yes, oil.
Been thinking about it for a while. water in the tube takes the direct vac off the sac, so you should be able to pump either with a slightly higher vac or go for longer. Oil is thicker so should ramp that up a bit maybe. Which oil to use ? Any natural oil i supposed and in the end went for rape seed oil, 1 litre at tesco's, £1.26. Used most of it and as i said, took a bit out as i expanded into the tube.
First hour seemed as normal although i was using normal vac levels for me, around 5 or 6 and letting it drop off to around 3 before pulling it back up. The last half hour i took it up to 7, letting it drop off to around 4 before bringing it back up. The last half hour certainly got some swell, being just a little tight getting out, which, after an hour and a half was better than i would normally be after that ammount of time. No real conclusions as yet. Couldn't say it was better or not with just 1 session. I'll be using it again next time and hopefully over the weekend i should be able to find the time to get a few sessions in to see if it is any better. Whichever way it turns out it's probably something i'll try again in the future and probably try a different oil. One bonus, once i've done with this oil it'll go straight into the diesel tank on the van, win win.

Hour and a half with rape seed oil.

1 jun 16 002.jpg
1 jun 16 005.jpg
1 jun 16 008.jpg
1 jun 16 009.jpg
1 jun 16 016.jpg
1 jun 16 020.jpg
1 jun 16 012.jpg

One slight bonus,ish. I expected the process to be a rather messy affair compared to the water. In the end it wasn't too bad and a nice soft sac as well.
only further pumping with it will deem it better or not.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sun's out today.

2 jun 16 001.jpg
2 jun 16 015.jpg
2 jun 16 022.jpg
2 jun 16 024.jpg
2 jun 16 006.jpg

Later

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Some from last night. A session at teatime of around an hour.

Using rape seed oil again.

2 june 16 001.jpg
2 june 16 002.jpg
2 june 16 008.jpg
2 june 16 012.jpg
2 june 16 005.jpg

Back to work for a few hours, the race car was returning after racing Monday night, unloaded and the panels stripped off for washing on Saturday. A late session shortly.

Bignlow