pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TheDongShow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

hmsila & Dong, thanks for the replies and appreciation.

Not much going on at the moment, Things are just not fitting in with pumping at the moment like work and home improvements etc, but i am managing a little at work, having gone back to the start with tube 4 a while ago i've been back there and getting up to 5 then last week starting in 5 and getting up to 6.

These are a few from the end of last week in tube 6 which is a 60m entry, double sleeved to 80mm or just over 3"

20 june 14 001.jpg
20 june 14 006.jpg
20 june 14 009.jpg
20 june 14 010.jpg
That's it for now. A bit here and a bit there as and when i can for now. Chance for a big pump time towards the end of July and into August, can't wait.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a few from last night.
Found myself with a bit of time to myself and after not pumping too much lately went for it a bit. 20 mins, 20 mins and 30 mins split by small breaks to change the water.
teardrop jar 8 only.

23 june 14 002.jpg
23 june 14 004.jpg
23 june 14 003.jpg
23 june 14 005.jpg
23 june 14 007.jpg
Filling this jar quite easily now. Would love a bigger version but in glass would be way to heavy. Always keep an eye open whenever i'm in the shops. MTj yes but not at that price. Anyone got one going cheap ?

later
bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Your right on the exorbitant price especially having to ship it to the UK! On the other hand just think of what u could accomplish with it after the $ pain has subsided and the results have shocked u in awe of your own testicular ginormoussness :twisted: :shock: :wink: I know a MTjr. is in my future and I know it will be intoxicatingly scary :) as Prelude explains our destiny is to 'grow' and our genitals demand it! Oh oh, Now I think I'm losing it or am I :?: :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Think you lost it a long time ago BB ha ha
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Yeah, your probably right BnL, ever since I was abducted by that UFO decades ago that was piloted by very large breasted female amazonian aliens life has never been the same..... :roll: Pump on my friend, :wink: BB.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Big those are great pics man...Luv the natural tear drop look of your pumped balls!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Ditto on the shape! Love how you make your tubes for the different stages in your pumping . . . pulling down the tube
and opening up to let the gonads expand. Please keep it up, let's me know where I can be someday.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Chaps, thanks for the replies.
Managed an hour yesterday afternoon in tube 10 and another this morning, same tube.
getting them in when i can at the moment.

27  june 14 001.jpg
27  june 14 004.jpg
27  june 14 005.jpg
27  june 14 007.jpg
27  june 14 009.jpg
27  june 14 010.jpg
27  june 14 012.jpg
later

bignlow
hmsila

Techie Questions

Post by hmsila »

I really enjoy your photos and homemade cylinders. Have a few questions for you if that is alright. 1. What do you use to make your seals???, especially the one on the teardrop pitcher your using. 2. What solution are you using in the liquid when you pump??? 3. Are u using silicon to glue the different sizes together??? Guess that is it for now, hope im not to nosey with all my questions. Thanks
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi hmsila
PM'd you but you musn't have got it.
The teardrop jar has the neck filled with silicone to give a uniform finish to act as a seal and a cushion and is tapered off to the jar inside to help in getting out. The silicone is glazing silicone as it's designed to grip non porous surfaces like glass.
The big tubes, 11 and 12, the seals are made from rubber dog rings. cut out a section, cut straight, until it becomes the right size for the end of the tube and then super glue it back together into a ring, then glue it onto the tube with araldite or a similar 2 pack glue. Once that has set a cover the joints inside and out with the same glue and once that sets, cover it with the silicone to guarantee the seal and take away any nicks and crevices so that they are easier to clean. Inside, the silicone is tapered to the tube, again, to help getting out. Al the different sizes of tube are stuck together with hard plastic glue, the silicone wouldn't hold them together for very long. The dog ring on the top acts as both the seal and a cushion making the tubes more comfortable, especially when pumping long.
The solution in the water is just that, water. I use copious amounts of lub' so the discolouration in the water is just the lub' dissolving into it.

Hope that helps.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I suppose the good thing about painting the repairs on something is the time in between coats. Gives time for pumping.
3 sessions today at work.
Tube 10 for 35 mins this morning and tube 11 this afternoon, 30 mins and 40 mins nice and steady.

The end of the day.

27  june 14 001.jpg
27  june 14 002.jpg
without the water

27  june 14 004.jpg
27  june 14 006.jpg
and afterwards.

27  june 14 007.jpg
27  june 14 010.jpg
27  june 14 013.jpg
27  june 14 021.jpg
27  june 14 023.jpg
27  june 14 017.jpg
Out tonight to show off the bulge.

later

Bignlow
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

Where do you go to show off the bulge? :)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just in the pub. Still had a decent bulge Saturday night as well, out with the wife and a freind, another pub !

Bignlow
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

Turning heads?