pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

Just my 2 cents but I think you're on the right track. Continuous (weekly) pumps should be broken up with rest periods and combinations of ball weights and stretching. In some of your seances it is quite clear that your scrotal tissue is quite apt to expand spherically to huge size if u were to let it although that's not really what u want. It's a balancing act and the lengthening process is clearly slower than expansion depending on genetics obviously. That being said when u are bigger around u have more weight that pulls down which is good so really nothing is lost, just carry on with more emphasis on stretch and u will attain your goal which of course is a huge low hanging scrotum to mesmerize the world :twisted: BB.
nami

Post by nami »

This looks fully painful
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumping eggs & Bullbags thanks for the comments.

Now, Nami. What sort of a fuckin daft comment is that. you've obviously perused the forum for a while. Don't tell me you've registered just to put a daft comment like that on someones thread. No it's not painful. Don't get me wrong, if you overdo it you can get sore, proper sore if you go to extremes but the general act of pumping you're tackle is not painful at all. If anything it's rather pleasurable, which is why we do it. Obviously you've never tried it so why comment on something you know bugger all about.
Divvy

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

I noticed Nami is putting their comments on all the pages. Idiot is all I can say.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Yeah. Had a similar comment typed up yesterday bignlow the deleted it - potentially don't want to feed the trolls!
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hi everybody, yes I agree with pumping eggs...................bignlow has got the best
balls on here!! Really a great achievement. I hope that we will see more inspiring photos from him.
Salguy.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

More great phots as ever bnl! Still constantly amazed at how you keep everything such a natural colour. Even when using extremely low pressures, I get constant discolouration and bruising. Only thing I've ever found that helps a little bit, is constant daily pumping, and by the end of the week....my body seems to get used to it a bit and not bruise as much. Have you found that at all?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Believe me, i can get disscolouration and bruising. It's too easy to do, especially when time is short and you try and get the size quickly. Do you wet pump. That will relieve some of the direct vac' in the skin and try epsom or dry sea salts in the water, they're very good at looking after the skin.

Not had much pump time lately but in the tube now as i type. Was hoping to get over to Salguy for a days pumping last week and/or this but things suddenly got busy at work so a few days spent in the weights and/or rings instead.

I'll do an update once i've something worth showing.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Had a nice steady hour and a half yesterday afternoon at work, finishing at 5 o'clock. A couple of jobs around the house and bath time so this is around 10 o'clock last night.

7 dec 15 001.jpg
7 dec 15 002.jpg
7 dec 15 006.jpg
7 dec 15 003.jpg
7 dec 15 008.jpg
7 dec 15 014.jpg
7 dec 15 004.jpg
love te shape of the hang, even if i do say so myself, just wish they'd stay like that. getting better at staying low, the quest continues.....

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey Big you do seem to have a very natural hang and shape going there. Love the way have achieved it with a natural color. I know this hang is after a nice hot soak but it sure must feel nice walking around with that package swinging.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Northern, you can't beat the feeling of those swinging about as you walk. Going upstairs swings them about out in front as each leg rises for the next step, wonderful.
After an hour and a half on Monday and an hour late Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday night was the next opportunity but only managed around an hour and a quarter. Not as big as i would have liked, must have been a bit of a lack of fluids last night which is a shame bit it is what it is. kept the balls of a size though.

Hour and a quarter in my tube 12 whch is 80mm entry into 100 in the main chamber or 4".

9 dec 15 009.jpg
9 dec 15 010.jpg
9 dec 15 011.jpg
9 dec 15 015.jpg
9 dec 15 022.jpg
9 dec 15 024.jpg

I liked the shape, just didn't get the size but that's how it goes sometimes. Would love to get a big pump session in but can't see it happening before christmas. As the temperature starts to drop it'll also be time for a break from pumping shortly. Give the boys a good rest and maybe get te weights or the rings on. Nothing worse than having a big sac when out in the cold !!

later

bignlow
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Bignlow, My word you sure got a great pump there , your size looks amazing ,love it . I got to tube up now after seeing your great pump pics . Cheers Tim
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Splendid as usual BnL, just superb :D Hint: Would be nice to have a few bulge pics, your clothes must be protesting and I really do need a yellow 'thong' fix for the holidays :idea: All the best, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BULLBAGS

Just for you

june 14 089.jpg
july 30 14 036.jpg
july 30 14 034.jpg
aug 5 14 035.jpg
aug 5 14 033.jpg
27  15 july 15.jpg
24 may 15 046.jpg
24 may 15 043.jpg
24 may 15 044.jpg
Fix yourself all you want with those......

Have yourself a nice Christmas BB and all the best for next year.

keep pumping

Bignlow
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Very hot thong pix with your big beautiful bits spilling out !!