pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nearly 2 hours this afternoon, working as well so the vac is dropping off quite often before i'm pulling it back up. Sunflower oil this week. Think it might be just a little bit thinner which i don't think will be just quite as good. We'll see.

8 jun 16 002.jpg
8 jun 16 003.jpg
8 jun 16 005.jpg
8 jun 16 006.jpg
8 jun 16 007.jpg
8 jun 16 008.jpg
8 jun 16 009.jpg
and the shorts i have at work as just in case might be getting a tad small.

8 jun 16 012.jpg
Good for dropping a hint though......

Later Bignlow
SexyCJ

Post by SexyCJ »

great pics bignlow, really liking this pumping in oil.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Nice shot of your big balls and cock hanging out of your shorts ! Wonderful set of nuts !
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks again for the comments.

Did an hour yesterday and went back to the rape seed oil. After pumping Wednesday, the first pump since Sunday, going for 2 hours was probably a bit to much. Used sunflower oil and it seemed just a bit thinner than the rape seed and so didn't feel quite as good. Nothing lost, it'll go in the diesel tank on the van. I'm wondering if it's the thicker the better. I want to try olive oil if i can find some cheap stuff, some of it is silly money.
No pics from the pump but this was late last night when i got back in.

9 jun 16 003.jpg

Nice and steady now for a while. I'll try and get an hour a day in during the week and rest at weekends. Ordering my tubes next week to build a new tube 11 then hopefully with the oil i can get back to getting some stretch.

Bignlow
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Fantastic work brother. Inspirational
Whata set a eggs.
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

I've also been trying oil. Not as messy as you think as long as your careful. I tried olive oil first as that's what I could find in the kitchen..it was ok. Have now got a bottle of rapeseed oil, I think it's much nicer to use. Leaves the sac lovely and smooth as a bonus. I'll try and get some pics up on my own thread.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Heneee, the rape seed oil i have says it's High in vitamin E, supposedly good for the skin, maybe we've hit on the right one from the off. Was the olive oil thinner or just didn't feel as good.

Another hour yesterday dinner time.

Plenty to do at home last night and then a good soak in the bath. half an hour later i had these...

10 jun 16 002.jpg
10 jun 16 005.jpg
Monday now before i'm back in the tube, a nice steady hour a day i think.

Bignlow
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

The olive oil seemed thicker and not as nice to use. I know this is an odd way to put it but the olive oil just seemed a bit to oily. The rapeseed oil I found just seems to work nicely with the skin.
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

hallo from Germany.
The best oil is Argan oil. I think you dont know about this Oil. Arganoil only in Marokko prduced. i know it is very expensiv , but realy the best.
ole.saline
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

I love those big balls hanging sown . Wish I get the same results after pumping
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bit quiet this week, only managed 3 one hour sessions all week.

These are the boys late last night.

17 jun 16 008.jpg
17 jun 16 013.jpg
17 jun 16 015.jpg
Doctors on Friday with a chance of him delving into my nether regions so next week will probably be quiet as well. Maybe a few steady sessions early on and leave it from Wednesday.
I am however about to order some tube so my new tube 11 should be up and running in a couple of weeks so i can try and get some stretching going again. Could be interesting with the oil.

Bignlow
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Beautiful pictures, Bignlow, and love the reports on pumping in oil.

Would be interested to hear the details of the new tube you have ordered - what size, and who did you order from?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've ordered bare tube, i'm making the pump tube myself.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

With a trip to the doctors Friday and the chance of him getting into my dangly bits it's off the pumping for this week. (unless i get chance of a steady session one day) so this morning it was on with the rings. After a period of sitting down over dinner when everything pulls back as you sit, one ball slipped into the rings so i took them off, gave them half an hour, fitted a slightly smaller rubber ring and went with the weights. 2 to start with but they were really comfortable so added the third.

Stretch it is then this week.....

20 jun 16 003.jpg
20 jun 16 002.jpg
Not sure just what i'll be doing this week properly. Really want to pump but don't want to be too big on Friday. It's also been a long time since i've had the weights on for any length of time so that wouldn't go amiss either. Maybe see what the mood is tomorrow morning.

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

nice ball stretching