pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Last night's late session, around an hour and a half, again, using the rape seed oil. I'm getting to like this. The water can wash out any lub' in the neck but the oil keeps it lub'd all the time helping with the pull down the tube.

2 june 16 014.jpg
2 june 16 017.jpg
2 june 16 020.jpg
2 june 16 023.jpg
2 june 16 027.jpg
2 june 16 031.jpg
2 june 16 032.jpg
2 june 16 035.jpg
2 june 16 037.jpg
2 june 16 025.jpg
Tighter in the tube again at the end of this session. Seems to be as good as the salts but not making any decisions yet. More sessions over the weekend. Oil is definitely something i'll try again, maybe a different oil next time. There's plenty to choose from.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few more from last night...

2 june 16 041.jpg
2 june 16 043.jpg
2 june 16 044.jpg
2 june 16 047.jpg
2 june 16 051.jpg
2 june 16 053.jpg
2 june 16 055.jpg
2 june 16 058.jpg
Bit of sun after dinner and hopefully a session at tea time before going out for a pint or two with the lads and a bulge.

Bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

wow,
Great pics.
How long have you been pumping?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

bignlow wrote:One bonus, once i've done with this oil it'll go straight into the diesel tank on the van, win win.
I never knew that pumping could be good for the environment, too!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
salguy

Post by salguy »

It was quite by accident that I first saw photos of bignlow & I was so impressed with what he had achieved that I started to pump
myself with the aim of becoming like bignlow.Now 9 months later Im even more impressed with what he has achieved. The latest photos are fantastic,
a huge sac that hangs down to perfection (improving all the time) & with beautiful skin tone always shaved of course.
Thanks bignlow for showing us ball pumpers what can be achieved with constant effort & dedication.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the comments guy's.

Just4me, around 4 years

SFBallpumper, it's all good here !

Salguy, Thank you. I'd like a bit more time sometimes so have to go for it a bit when i've the chance.

Friday night and a session early evening before going out for a few pints. i did get another session in late on but it was too late to be messing with pics then so these are early evening.

3 jun 16 007.jpg
3 jun 16 008.jpg
3 jun 16 012.jpg
3 jun 16 004.jpg

and just for Bullbags whose probably been missing these......

3 jun 16 017.jpg
3 jun 16 020.jpg
3 jun 16 022.jpg

on my own tonight but plenty to do at home, most of which can be done with a tube on !!!

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I must admit to being predictable on certain matters :D Especially exceptional displays of genital superiority of the yellow thong variety :wink: It really looks like you are transitioning to bigger testicles/sac which might give the impression of less hang but I thinks that's only an illusion. The extra weight will simply serve to exert more stretch when not pumped, a lovely combination I would say :) And thanks for the beach/summer yellow thong inspiration, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thought you might like those BB.

Saturday and 3 sessions. One late afternoon around an hour, one early evening around an hour and a half and a late evening, again, around an hour and a half.

These are at the end of the night.

4 jun 16 004.jpg
4 jun 16 005.jpg
4 jun 16 007.jpg
4 jun 16 008.jpg
4 jun 16 011.jpg
4 jun 16 013.jpg
4 jun 16 015.jpg
4 jun 16 016.jpg
This was followed by a good soak in the bath to loosen them off.....
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Out of the bath and i had these....

4 jun 16 019.jpg
4 jun 16 023.jpg
4 jun 16 024.jpg
4 jun 16 026.jpg
4 jun 16 028.jpg
4 jun 16 030.jpg
4 jun 16 033.jpg
4 jun 16 035.jpg
4 jun 16 036.jpg
4 jun 16 041.jpg

I'm sure this is the biggest i've been. really tight getting out of the tube which is quite a big one for me, even after venting the tube. I'm loving this oil pumping and i've a mind to carry on with it. The sac is in really good condition having sat in the tube surrounded with oil. used rape seed oil, might try a different one next time.. Just have to figure out how to warm it up at work. it doesn't need warming too much and seems to stay warm for longer. I can pull more vac, 6 or 7 as opposed to the general 5 and i can stay in the tube a lot longer with no ill effects and no discolouration. win win.
Hope to get another session in today, busy at home and the girls are on their way back from the caravan later today so it would be just the one session.
If you fancy trying oil, DON'T get it too hot. You can't get it off like water. Heat it gently and then bring it up with a wheat bag or heating pad.

time for breakfast

later

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

So hot.
The ladies must love it!
baker08

Post by baker08 »

There is some big balls in that sack.
Also a very impressive fat knob.
Fantastic series of pics the oil appears to be having the 'desired effect'.
Thanks for sharing your new regimen. :wink:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pipe, unfortunately not many ladies get to see it which is a shame, things are afoot though to change that...
Baker, thanks for the comments.

Sunday and a bit of pumping in the sun...

5 jun 16 009.jpg
5 jun 16 013.jpg
a good hour working on the house after some sun, tube on, with a couple of small breaks to let some oil out and the odd break sat in the sun having a ciggy meant i was in the tube for just short of 2 hours. Often the vac would drop off to around 3hg and then i'd pull it back up to 6 or 7.

5 jun 16 017.jpg
5 jun 16 019.jpg

giving these...

5 jun 16 022.jpg
5 jun 16 024.jpg
5 jun 16 028.jpg
5 jun 16 030.jpg

and after all this pumping...

5 jun 16 035.jpg
5 jun 16 037.jpg
couldn't resist...

Well impressed with pumping in oil. Skin is in great condition. No adverse effects other than a tad of soreness in the sac skin this morning but with all the stretching that's been going on since last Wednesday i'm not really surprised. A bit of coconut oil over the next couple of days will sort that while they have a rest. Looking to try a different oil next time. The rape seed oil is a good thin oil but there are various oils out there so it will be interesting to see if any are better than the rape seed.
Olive oil
Almond oil
Sesame seed oil and various others.
Think i'm hooked on the oil pumping now. Had to vent the tube to get out Saturday and Sunday, not had to do that with water and salts in the tube i was using. Keeping bigger more often has got to be the way to go and for me the oil's doing just that. Even a short session at work will be better with the package constantly immersed in oil. Constant lubrication and moisturising in one and all while pumping. Maybe just need to be finishing a bit earlier to get the cock into a tube to smooth that out a bit and get it to keep up with the balls.

If anyone else tries pumpoing with oil, give it 2 or 3 sessions and let me know what you think. It certainly works for me.

Bignlow
naiad

Post by naiad »

You are an inspiration. A love the overall balanced look. Really want to reach out and grab ya.
Here is one from my morning pump.
Attachments
image.jpeg
SexyCJ

Post by SexyCJ »

so I took a page out of bignlows play book and bought some coconut oil to pump on. I have been in for about 1/2 hr so far and it feels amazing. a lot diff than water , fella like you can use a higher pressure and not feel it as much. and I'm huge right now as well for only 1/2 hr. can't wait to keep trying this, feels amazing :) hope you don't mind me adding to your post :)
Attachments
image.jpg
SexyCJ

Post by SexyCJ »

well after 1 1/2 I'm loving it, it pulls hard and feels great. I suggest trying oil, I slowly brought the temp of the pop up and have it nice and warm now. it's quite the feeling.
Attachments
image.jpeg